CHAPTER-38: REAL TEARS

THIRD PERSON POV

Hoseok entered the building alone from the back door which leads to the storeroom. His steps were slow, the place was dark and full of dust. Like it was not in use since years.

He peeped out from the glass of the door of the room. He could see so many guards in the corridor. He didn't want to fight with them then because his prime goal was y/n. If he would waste much time in tackling the guards then there were high possibility that they would lose y/n again.

He again dailed namjoon's number.

" how long?" he asked.

" fifteen minutes" namjoon replied from the other side.

"you are asking for too long..... five minutes you have or I am going alone." He said and cut the phone without waiting for the reply.

He loaded the another gun he had and took out a pocket knife. 

On the other side, namjoon and others had already left for the min's hideout. 

But the real problem was laying with jeon y/n. He was structed with one of the most dangerous man in korea, she was bleeding which could soon lead her to death and even she survived the man won't let her live either.

It was ten minutes since hoseok and namjoon talked and they had still not arrived. Hoseok finally decided to take all the risk on his own. 

He hold the gun tightly in his hand pointed downwards. He twisted the nob of the door but it was lock. He titled his hand to the right and counted 1..2..3 and kicked the door. 

And to the luck the gate broked at once. Aa old silly gate hosoek thought himself.

Before he could even take a breath he was covered with more than tens guards. 

" Hands up" one of the man said. 

Hoseok looked at him in disbelief, from all the things hands up. 

" Let me go and I will let you live" hoseok said.

" hands up" the man said again.

" as you wish" hoseok mumbled.

He raised the hand with gun and quickly shot one guy and other fell on there on the floor. Initially hoseok found it suprising but then he saw his brothers holding the guns high at the end of the corridor. He looked at them and said " I told you five minutes, you are late."

" if we would be late you won't be living" said yoongi, from far away.

But then a bullet passed inche away from hoseok's left eyes.    

Third person pov end

Y/n's pov   

A man stromed into the room. 

" boss! bangtan are here." he said 

bangtan? who the hell is bangtan now? 

I was fed up meeting new people. Neither did I have the power nor energy to fight anymore. I could see the death coming. With every second I was feeling more weak.

Dong hyun was opening my ropes quickly.   

" hey! open your eyes its the time to leave" he said, patting my face. It was hard for me to keep my eyes open for long.

But then the door of the room opened with a large sound and I was forced to open my eyes.

The door opened wide revealing two face I was waithing for too long. They were Kim taehyung and jungkook. The real tears came out from my eyes at the sight of them.

I was only releaved on the fact that atleast this was not my end. 

I got a hope to fight for myself. I did have a reason now.I quickly touched my stomach. Thewhole bandage was red but still I could defend myself. I slowly reached to the knife on the floor which dong hyun used to cut the rope of the man tied in front of me.

Taehyung and jungkook had their target set. 

Dong hyun didn't find another way to get out of the situation so held my hairs tightly and put the gun on my forehead. I hissed in pain. It was so sudden for me.

" you coward" said jungkook. 

Dong hyun chuckled. " coward of course. At least I can tell my true identity. Who are you can say that?"

" leave her" jungkook roared. 

I between their conversation I was busy holding the knife properly so that when I stab, it make a long lasting effect. Taehyung noticed the knife in my hand and then made an eyes contact with me. 

He was not sure if I could do it or not. But it was worth a try. He nodded and then showed this finger as 1....2......3....