CHAPTER-29: WASHROOM

Taehyung's POV

After a few hours with consultation of doctor, we took y/n from where it all started the 'home'.

We called for a car. I opened the door for her and she got into the car. Jimin was driving, jungkook was deep in his thoughts, Y/n was looking outside the window and the ride was very quiet.

" are you okay" I broke the ice. She just simply nodded.

" do you have any questions?" I asked. She motioned her head in a no and this time I nodded.

The ride was of one hour after some time she fall asleep in the car itself.

Taehyung pov end

Y/n pov

Since I woke up in the hospital...they all are behaving differently especially the doe eyes, jungkook. For the first time ever he used his mouth to say something good.

I was looking outside. The things were very different...it seems like we were going through woods. I was to tried to stay awake for long so I ended up closing my eyes.

" eomma where are we going?" I asked.

" home baby..." she said.

" but where are we coming from then.... wasn't that home?" I asked again.

" that is a house where people live..... we are going where family live." She explained.

"then why appa don't live there.... he is also our family" I asked again.

" Y/N! Y/N!" i heard someone shouthing.

" yes" I quickly said and then open my eyes. It was Taehyung.

" we are just about to reach in 5 minutes" he informed and I nodded.

" why appa did live with us in home." I asked. Taehyung looked at me in some what shock and jungkook was also looking at me through rare view mirror.

" because he have his house to live" jungkook said. I was not expecting him to reply me. Moreover what he mean by those words.

" reached" jimin said.

We all got outside a car in front of a wooden house. What a wooden house? A two story wooden house, beautiful made the same as mh dream... exactly same.

" is this the home?" I asked in shock.

" why what happen?" jimin asked.

" this house got burnt... " I said and they all looked at me.

" We should talk inside." jungkook said. All started to move in... when I saw 'kim's' written on the name plate. It is just same. My dream it was real.

I also followed them in.

There were hundreds of scenes running in my head with the every step I take to that house. Crossing a big garden we finally reached to a beautifully crafted wooden door... the main door.

I entered to the house I had never seen in reality but was not unfamiliar to me.
There was almost no furniture inside unlike my dream. I saw a well settled house in my dream.

" i want to go to washroom" i said and started to me.
" right-" jungkook started but stopped in between. But i didn't mind.

I climb up the stairs while make a tik tik sound of my footwares ... right side last door. I twisted the nob and went inside.

I used washroom and than washed my face.

HELL! I screamed to myself.

How do I know where is the damn washroom? I never saw that in my dream.

I feel like being a fictional character of a horror movie. I quickly came out of the washroom and and almost ran to where they were.... in the living area.

By now they have arranged some chair from I don't know where. I slower down my pace.

" sit" said jungkook. I don't know why but from today that doe eyes was speaking a lot too me unlike always.

I took my sit. Jimin got me a glass of water, before taking the glass from his hand I glance at him. What happened today? I wanted to know how he is related to me. But never ever i will take to a person who want to be my father's killer.

After which there was a minute of complete silence in the room.

" so you know something?" Jungkook broke the ice.

"About?" I questioned.

" about your past... out family"