CHAPTER-17: ARE YOU READY?

I was shouting, I was so angry, so weak because since the time I was kidnapped I haven't talk to someone how I am feeling I have not cried that was the reason I was so Furious just uncontrollable

" y/n relax we can talk about this" said jimin.
" what is happening here" asked namjoon who after listening lot of noices directly came from his office. He  and yoongi both are together.

" do you anyone care about  enlightening me of the scenario" he asked again.
" y/n want to talk" said jin.
" that's fine but after the assignment, actually we have to complete it a bit early" said namjoon.
" tomorrow?" ask jimin.
" tonight" said namjoon. "dress up y/n's wounds..... she is also going"

everyone except taehyung am left the room. He bought a first aid kit from the drawer. I wasn't aware my room has one. he asked" give me your hand "
"I will do it myself ....thank you" I said cutting him off.

I started pulling the mirror piece out of my hand. It was terrible, the bleeding started to increase every time I pull a piece out I have to put all my courage. I was not making any sound but I can't even explain how painful it was. He grabbed my hand without saying anything. he started pulling out the pieces faster it was less painful than mine. tears were flowing down my eyes. " stand up" he said and I followed his command. He took me in the bathroom, opened the tap and the chilled cold water started flowing. he pulled my hand down and water washed all the blood on my hand. He was rubbing my hand softly with his fingers.

I was totally...... I don't know how he had a sudden change in his behaviour.  he was not saying anything, only focus on what he was doing. in 5 minutes he bandaged my cut.

" hold this" he said while giving me a gun. I hold eight obediently. " straight" he commander. he really lacks in words. I hold it straight blood flow increased in my hand and it started bleeding again the bandage become red. "
ok fine avoid using gun" he said. as if I was willing. I rolled my eyes.
he left the room without saying anything. I was so confused what to do now namjoon just said that assignment is  tonight. I am injured because of my anger. I don't know why I reacted like this. I was never a person who used to break things or harm others or myself on matter of anger. I was..... this is not me the real me I was very disappointed from myself. I just want to say sorry sorry for my behaviour but there is no one by my side. I want anut chi to scold me for hurting myself.

In between my thoughts taehyung entered the room again something in his hand.

" wear this he" said handing me a jagging and a tight T Shirt with a small coat like jacket it was actually far more comfortable than what I was wearing. I was wearing a Jeans like a week. I am from those people who hate jeans or I would say I am the only one so.
So, without any argument I said " ok" "you have 5 minutes to get ready" he said and left the room. I went in the bathroom and get change the clothes were exactly of my side which made me somewhat uncomfortable. They were so perfect. how they know the  size of my clothes. The clothes I got before this were free size for a girl of my age.

" are you ready?" I heard taehyung voice.
" yes" the only answer I give and I came out of the washroom.
" this jacket have many pockets" I said him.
" they are on purpose" he said and walked towards me giving cold shivers. not the way I like him.... just when ever I am near him I used to get a bit nervous. he picked up the gun from the bed and at that time I noticed that there was a few more weapons lying on the bed. He opened my jacket I was watching him confused
"here will be the gun" he said while keeping it in one of the pocket. then he put some other weapons in different pockets inside my jacket and also give me instructions regarding them. I listen them properly and carefully aware of the fact that these all important for the sake of my life.

Author's note

Hey guys sorry for the late it finally the show time. I am damn sure you all would be interested in watching the limits of jeon y/n.