CHAPTER-44: LONG TIME NO SEE

Namjoon's pov

" namjoon-ah I want my daughter." The female voice said from the other side of the phone.

The all I could do is to nod.

I raised my hand to give the phone back to jungkook but left it in middle way. The phone fell on the floor and broke.

" we are no more brothers.... boss." I said.

I was felling hurt.

Who was he or anyone else to give me order. I am, I kim namjoon is the real son of boss kim, the real boss kim.

I left jeon's place and called an emergency meeting. Meeting to start the gang war, the thing I was avoiding from so long.

Unlike jeon my words were order for everyone.

So the gang war begins....

After two day...

One day have been completed since the war started. Seoul's road have became the dead pool. City is on high alter.

And we have boss jeon.

I took out the phone from my pocket and dialled the number.
" we got boss jeon... boss." I said.

" I am coming" I said.

" No.. boss.. I mean sir we will get him there for you. Its not safe outside." I said.

" Hyung I am jeon jungkook. The world is an unsafe place since I am born on this earth. And don't bother my old father when he is already going to die. I am coming..... won't take long." He said and cut the call.

That's him, the son of boss jeon. Like father like son.

"Hyung bring y/n...." I said.

" joon are you sure?.. like this will the kim empire would become weak." Jin Hyung said.

" in his hand it will end. Bring her.." I said.

Jin Hyung left.

Soon jungkook came in.

Jungkook's POV

" long time no see.... appa" I said to the half dead old man.

His mouth was bleeding, his white shirt was stained with blood. He was sweating. His eyes met mine.

" I was waiting for you..." he said.

I was taken aback from his words but showed nk expression.

" I see you know me..." I said.

" from the day I saw you the first. In y/n birthday.... do you think a random man can take my daughter away in front of my eyes." He sais, his voice has no attitude just truth.

My jaw clenched.

" tell me... what sun hee has told you?" He said, his voice was calm, like what I remember from my childhood.

" don't take her name fron your mouth... you killed her brother.. you.. you try to kill her... kill all of us. How can you be so calm. CAN'T YOU SEE YOU DEATH IN FRONT OF YOU?" I was losing my patience because of his calm demeanor.

" so that's what she had told to you... I see. This explains your reckless childish behavior." He said, as if he was my fathet.

I took out my gun and rushed towards him, pressed the gun against his forehead.

" I want to see the fear of death in your eyes jeon..." I said, trying to attain the level of calmness like him.

He clucked. " do you think.. I am afraid of death? Come on son... go head, I will not blame you, no one actually taught you when to use a gun."

I took a few steps back. This man was unbeatable.

" you are jimin. Right? Y/n used to talk a lot about you when she was small..." he said to jimin.

" ya how could she talk now? When you make her forget everything...." jimin roared.

We all were like helpless kid in front of this men. And I am not liking it.

" seems like all you know is nothing but false... joon what about you, you are the most mature among all of you... you also think the way my silly boy think.. and you kim taehyung what do you think..." he said.

"Enough of your rubbish... its time to leave the world for once and all... good bye ap..pa"

I pressed the trigger. And the door swang open... y/n?