⚠️🍋Best friends to lovers (Naruto x Reader)🍋⚠️

This is pt 3 to the last Naruto one. Also I know I said no lemons but I'm going to try this one last time!

Reader's POV
He came back, I smiled up at him since he's gotten so tall I haven't been able to smile for a while it felt nice. I gave up being a ninja, but I now help teach at the school as a student teacher.
    "It's been a while." I stated, not making eye contact with the blonde boy.
    "Yeah it really has been, sorry for not keeping in touch I was always fighting." He apologized. I looked at him and pulled a smile. He has grown so much, and my love for him hasn't faded.
     " let's get Ramen later so we can catch up. I have to get to class." I said before running off to the academy. I didn't have time to address the matter any, nor did I have time to explain myself.
     You see to me being a ninja was fun and worth while when you had people to stand up for and protect, but when Naruto left I still hadn't made friends mostly because people scared me. You tell them everything, believing they're your friends and won't tell a single soul but then judge you afterwards. I shook my head getting out of my thoughts, and opened the door to the classroom.
       "Sorry I'm late again Iruka I ran into someone." I bowed after my apology, and sat on a stool on the opposite side of the chalkboard. I looked out the window smiling as the Sakura petals blew in the wind. I closed my eyes smiling softly. It felt like yesterday when his warm hand pushed my hair out of my face. We just got done training and my hair stuck to my neck due to the sweat.
        "Y/n L/n, are you okay!?" Iruka asked his voice pulling me back out of my thoughts with a jump. I gave him a soft sad smile
       "He's back and grown up Sensei, he took my breath away when I first met him, but now looking at him and seeing how far he's come leaves me speechless." I admitted while a dark blush covered my face. Iruka chuckled and ruffled my hair. I looked up at him everything Iruka has been through he still somehow seems to always wear a genuine smile. I envied him for that one thing. The kids have left about an hour ago I guess, but I honestly don't know I wasn't paying attention.
       "Y/n, O-Oh." I heard the familiar voice fill my ears once again, my heartbeat quickened because knowing him he'll get the wrong idea. I turned around.
        "Naru, I don't like Iruka like that he's just been helping me with things. I work here now, we'll kind of." I smiled softly, and hugged him. I looked up into his beautiful blue orbs that brought me so much happiness. "I like you, I have always liked you. I've held on to life not only for myself but so I could see you everyday." I spoke my words soft and slow, while bringing my hands to his face. He smiled and blushed, pulling me closer by my waist.
     "I'll give you two some time alone don't do anything inappropriate!" Iruka said sternly before exiting his own class room. I looked up at Naruto, and he locked our lips together. Our lips moved together in sync, as if they were missing pieces of a puzzle.
     My fingers laced themselves into his blonde hair, and he bit and sucked on my neck.
     "N-Naruto~" I gasped as he found my sweet spot, he started abusing the spot until it was a bright purple.
"Three years, you've became more beautiful! I want everything to do with you! You're (H/l) (H/c) hair, and your (L/s) [lips size] lips, your (E/c), but most importantly to. Y/n I want to make love to you right here and right now." I blinked at him dumbfounded. I wanted to protest due to the fact Iruka said not to do anything inappropriate, but I found my lips back onto his.
He quickly took off my tank top, leaving me in my (F/c) bra. I took off his shirt and felt down his chest, once we removed the rest of our clothes he picked me up and sat me on one of the desks.
He entered me slowly, I dug my nails into his shoulders.
"Sorry let me know when I can move I don't want to hurt you." It didn't take me long to adjust. I nodded and he started off slow milking in the feeling of him inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"N-Naruto, Faster please." I moaned out, he gradually went faster and harder finally hitting the spot that made me see stars. "There Naruto." He laid me back gently on the desk, and put my legs on his shoulder. His trusts became sloppy and he slowed down, and a knot formed in the bottom of my stomach.
" ngh....y/n don't squeeze around me or I'm going to cum." He groaned, and continued trusting until we both snapped and came together.
After a while of coming down from our highs, Naruto and I got dressed. I Levi Ackerman cleaned up our mess (yes I just did that lol!).
"Ramen?" Naruto asked, while bringing my hand to his lips and kissing it. I shook my head.
"No, I'll make something for us at my house that's good for us." I said with a small giggle and a blush spreading a crossed my face.
On the walk to my house we ran into Ino, I gulped knowing she was looking at the very noticeable hickey. She gave me her scarf and tied it loosely around my neck and had it covered.
"When you get home put cold water on it, and Naruto good job you cuffed the girl that turned girls gay." Ino said cheerfully, but her eyes looked sad. We said our goodbyes and finally made it to my house. Where I tried to make chicken but I ended up burning it, so we ended up eating ramen after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this is bad I don't normally write lemons and I might completely delete this sometime in the future but eh I'm also too lazy to do that lol.😹😹😹