Obito X Reader (pt 1??)

Reader's POV

My eyes locked with his red and purple ones. My knife tightly gripped in my hand as he looked down at me, easily towering over my form.

"You d-died, I l-left you." My voice was broken, a hand grabbing onto my wrist gently caused me to jump and drop my weapon.

We just stared at each other, our breathing being the only audible thing between us. Unspoken emotions showing in our eyes.

I quickly grabbed my weapon as I heard foot steps behind me.

"Y/n," I turned as I heard his voice it was Kakashi, "slowly step away from him." He continued in a hushed tone knowing my emotions were going haywire.

"No!" I shouted as the tears streamed down my face like a salty waterfall, "I'm not willing to lose him again." I held out my weapon with a shaky hand, but straightened as I felt a hand on my shoulder and relaxed. I glared daggers at the silver haired male.

"Y/n, I will not ask again nicely, step away from him now!" His voice boomed in my ears, but I looked back at Obito. He just gave me a nod, but I didn't budge.

"Not until you promise me you won't hurt him." I demanded, I cannot lose the only man I've ever loved again.

"Y/n, you know I cannot do that." He said coming closer, and I swung my weapon, cutting Kakashi's hand.

"Don't come near us then." I tried to keep my demeanor, but seeing the crimson blood drip from Kakashi's hand it fell. I dropped my knife and went to heal his hand. I looked at Obito apologetically, he knew I just cared for him as a friend and I wasn't like Rin.

I ran back to Obito and hugged him tightly as tears fell down my face once more.

"I'm so sorry I left you." My words became troubled sobs, "I lived life for the both of us, but now we can live life as each other." I said and he reached down to wipe my tears.

"I want to be good, for her and the village." He said looking at Kakashi, and he nodded.

*after the war*

I was sent home by Kakashi, I hope Obito was okay. I bit my nails anxiously, but went to the kitchen and started making dinner. I heard laughter outside my door, Kakashi and Naruto walked in. I invited them for dinner after the war was finished. Naruto grew up so quickly, I ruffled his hair as he gave me a hug.

"Thank you sis, for believing in me." I smiled at his words, we weren't actually related, but I took him in under my wing after he graduated the academy.

"You're welcome brat, but where's Obito?" I questioned looking between both of them. They're facial features changed to a sad one, making me grow worried, a pit of sadness formed in my stomach, as tears threatened to stream down my face once again.

"Sorry Y/n but-"

"I had to go clean up, Kakashi quit telling my girl I'm dead!?!" He grumbled, I turned and turned of the stove then nearly tackled him in a hug. I smiled at him as he spun my around

"How long do you think it'll take her to realize-"

"Leave her be she's happy she'll figure it out soon." Kakashi cut off the loud blonde.

My face heated up as I realized how close it was to Obito's. He placed me back down, resting his hand on my face. I placed my hand on top of his, and leaned closer.

Our lips crashed together, and the world seemed to fade away. I moved my hands to his hair, and he gripped my ass causing me to moan softly into our kiss.

We broke away as we heard two people clear their throats. My face went red I completely forgot they were here.

"Sorry let's eat dinner." I said with a smile, "Obito you can sit in my seat, I'll make you a plate. I'll just pull up another seat." I said after I placed the plates down. I placed mine down and walked passed Obito to grab a chair, but he just pulled me into his lap.

"You can sit in my lap as you eat." He said and I nodded as my face became redder, "Later you can sit on my face so I can have dessert." He whispered in my ear and I choked on my food and my face was sent into flames.

I hit his chest while saying, "you bloody fucking pervert eat your food before I shove it down your throat!?!" Grumbles we're audible to everyone.

"Be careful Y/n, don't be a brat now, I can shove something down your throat too." My face was still a red mess, I stabbed him with my fork, glaring at him before putting my now empty plate in the sink, washing it and then going to my room.

Obito's POV

I smiled as my tsundere ran to what I assumed was her room.

"Still feisty." I said, as looked at the way she went.

"Hurt her and I'll kill you." Both Naruto and Kakashi said in unison, and I gave a nervous laugh.

"Couldn't even if I wanted to." I said I looked at the fork that was now in the sink, "and I think she'd kill me first." I gave another laugh, and we all called it a night. Naruto left first and I walked Kakashi to the door.

"Thank you for taking care of her for me." I said and smiled, "f/f [favortie flower] are still her favorites right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes and every year they grew near the grave, she went to it everyday, just to feel close to you. Good night Obito." He said and I gave him a small goodnight.

I fell asleep on the couch, and the next morning I woke up to Y/n laying on top of me with a blanket poorly wrapped around us. I smiled, kissing the top of her head as she slept, I could get used to this life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cannot explain how sorry I am for not updating. My mental and physical health dropped rapidly to the point I was constantly in the hospital. Don't worry I'm better now and I just got this idea sorry once again for not being able to update.
-Megan