Hit x Reader

Reader's Pov

Universe 6 a universe with so many different races that linked with Universe 7, yet I bet they don't have a girl that chose her fate over the man she loved. A girl who sits with lord Zeno while they're all fighting when the person she loved risks everything.

"Lord Zeno, what will happen to me if universe 6 is erased?" I asked, and Zeno looked at me.

"You'd go bye bye too." They said and I just walked to the window looking down at Hit who was fighting and protecting Kale and Caulifla. I used to be those two girls.

"Y/n stay behind me please I don't want you hurt." Hit said, and got between me and Frost. Vados looking at me worriedly. I held my hand out behind Hit and charged a blast at the lizard that destroyed the cliff in front of us. Hit had quickly shielded me from the falling rock as we didn't have enough time to retreat. I had looked into Hit's eyes and they were filled with fear.

We flew back to the others, but I got my lecture from the assassin. I couldn't help but run to the girls and tell them what had happened and they looked shocked.

"Y/n are you okay?" The Grand Minister asked, taking me out of my head, "do you miss being down there with them? Or do you miss the one you loved?" He asked, and I just stayed silent looking at Hit.

"I do miss them, but I miss-"

"You miss Hit more than anything, and that's understandable, he was your true love. The moment you found it you were forced to be taken from it." He stated and I just sighed at his words, "what was your favorite memory of him?" He asked and I just smiled, because it should be hard to pick one.

"The day I met him, and it was completely by accident." I stated sadly, with a sad smile, "it was so perfectly imperfect." I added and the Grand Minister looked at me.

"How did you two meet?"

I was writing under a tree, as a branch fell upon my head, yes newton's law of gravity. I looked up and screamed as there was a body hanging from the tree.

I quickly moved away from the tree quickly as the person started to move. A groan came from his lips, he was purple, injured, and alive I grabbed the senzu bean I had, they had helped me keep energy to write, and I had fed it to him.

"Who are you?" I asked him as I helped him off of the tree, he had sat down next to me, "and how did you get in the tree?" I asked another question.

"My name is not important, and I was hunting someone." He stated and I just crossed my arms.

"No one's name has never been important before." I had stated to which he had given a small smile.

"The name is Hit, and are you okay? Your head's bleed." He had said as if he didn't just fall from a tree.

"Just a bit of blood and leaves here and there, and possibly a concussion, but nothing too bad." I had joked and it earned a chuckle. He had reached into my bag and handed me one of my own senzu beans. I had eaten it and I was completely okay. "It's considered rude to go through a lady's bag." I had spit another joke and he just laughed.

"My apologies." He had apologized and we had spent the rest of the day together. We just talked, caught up as if we were old friends that were separated yet brought back together by some weird fate.

After I had got done explaining it to The Grand Minister it was time for him to announce the universes that were eliminated. He soon sat back down beside me.

"Why don't you cheer him on?" He asked but I just shook my head, and hand my notebook in my hand, "have you wrote since you've left him?" I he asked, and I gave him a sad smile.