Sasuke x Reader

I'm sorry that this took so long please forgive me!!!

(Y/n) was a girl who normally kept to herself, but when it came up to Naruto and Sasuke! She'd always pick her friend over an emo duckass!

Reader's POV
I glared daggers into that dumb pink headed bitch after hitting Naruto for fighting Sasuke!
"Oh hell no, DONT YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HIM EVER AGAIN!" I shout at Sakura while punching her straight in the face, " I DO NOT CARE WHO STARTED THIS FIGHT BETWEEN THOSE TWO, BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SO KEEP YOURSELF OUT OF IT!" I said, my voice filled with venom and hatred! I never liked that cherry blossom!
"Ow, S-Sasuke-Kun she hurt me!" She fake cried, this bitch! Naruto and Sasuke just looked at me! I could feel the fire ragging off on my body, so I closed my eyes and calmed down!
      "I could care less on what she does to you! I'm not your boyfriend, nor your knight! Learn to take a hit or don't be a ninja at all!" She gasped at Sasuke's harsh words, but I just laughed softly while healing Naruto's wounds!
     "H-How dare you say that!" She shouted while stomping off, causing me to let out another laugh!
      "If you can't take criticism than you're useless! You have to learn how to take a loss for once and not rely of 'your' precious Sasuke-Kun for help!" I said looking at the back of her head. She turned around and started walking quickly over to where I was standing! She was about to punch me, but Sasuke grabbed her fist!
      "Shes not wrong quit being so annoying, and DON'T you dare touch a single hair on my girlfriend's head do you understand me!?" He glared at her, she nodded her head quickly, and ran off once he let go of her hand!
      "Not to rain on your parade, but I'm still here so can we go get ramen!?" Naruto asked, wrapping his arms around me and Sasuke! We both glared at him and he removed his arms, "sorry hahaha" he laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck!
       "It's whatever! Yeah we can get Ramen it's on me!" I shouted, while running to Ichiraku with a certain blond, and raven haired following close behind!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again I am sorry for this taking so long to write, and for it being short I'll try to edit this later I promise!