⚠️Lev Haiba x Reader Pt.3⚠️

I know I said I'd update at school but I then realized that at the time I start this it's only 9:02 pm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

    Lev and I got up at noon because I'm lazy. I got my boba before we went shopping he only got me the nice named brand stuff, but don't worry I slipped some of the cheap stuff in there that I found really cute. Mostly pajamas because that normally all I like to walk around in.
    We went to a place where they sell cute swim suits and I found this cute one piece, but Lev picked out a high waisted two piece I didn't mind it because it was my favorite color but it was a bit plain and it was more expensive. I walked further into the aisle and I found a two piece I liked, and I showed him. He agreed after I tried it on. That man is handsy I swear to god, but it's cute so I just smile.
    My heart races as we walk past tsuki and yams. We were so close to getting away until I got tackled by Shoyo. I was about to fall on my ass until Tanaka helped me up. I smiled up at Tanaka, and he helped me balance myself.
    "Where's Yuu?" I asked and everyone fell silent. "Tanaka, where is Noya!?" I said getting worried, and Shoyo squeezed my hand.
    "Before he knew you went willingly he went out to find you, and he got hurt and we couldn't save him." Tanka said with a soft voice. My eyes got teary once more.
    "So he died?" I asked already knowing the answer, Tanaka nodded, but running out from the corner
    "Tanaka quit telling people I died. I was gone for six months!" Noya said, pissed but hugged me. I hugged back quickly.
    "It's as if I can still hear him." Tanaka continued and Noya punched him, "and feel him."
    "Feel this asshole." I hissed kicking him in the head, and saying by to everyone so I could finish shopping with my now boyfriend. Is he my boyfriend? Does he see himself as my boyfriend?
    We went back to "the hide out", and I booked it to my room and got ready for the beach. After everyone got back I put all of their stuff in my bag, and we brought a cooler for drinks and food. Of course there was alcohol we're all adults, expect for Yaku he can't have any he's like five.
    We got into our cars, and headed to the same place where my life changed six months ago. My heart raced, I took off my top and shorts, getting the little canopy set up as we got the one farthest from people and the beach. I took my top off, I was about to punch whoever was pulling off my shorts but if was Lev so I let it be.
    "Not going to get in the water?" He asked I laid on the chair and shook my head signaling I wasn't. He picked me up, and sat on the chair, with me straddling his lap. I looked into his green emerald eyes, and I knew right here and right now I wanted him. I wasn't going to keep denying my feelings and I'm claiming what's mine before anyone else.
    I kissed him deeply and grind myself against his growing erection. He let out a low groan as a response.
    "Princess, you want to do it here?" He asked, and I nodded. He untied the top of my swim suit off and placed it next to him. I moaned as he latched onto one of my nipples biting and sucking on it and pinching the other. My bottoms slowly came off along with his. His dick leaking pre cum. I licked it and took him all the way in my mouth hollowing out my cheeks. I started sucking on it and Lev placed his hand on top of my head moaning loudly.
    We didn't care if we got caught, to us it was just him and I. He started moving my head up and down on his staff, and soon came in my mouth. I swallowed all of it as if it didn't bother me anymore.
    He plunged his fingers into me, I kissed him deeply while moaning into his mouth. He moved his fingers in and out of me with incredible speed. I felt the familiar knot form in my stomach, but before I came he pulled his fingers out of me. I was about to protest before he replaced his fingers with his tongue. I moaned loudly and gripped his hair pulling it gently.
    I came on his face. Blushing madly I apologized repetitively, but he just kissed me making me taste myself.
    "It's fine princess don't worry." He said kissing my temple, I sat on him and whimpered as his dick entered me stretching out my walls painfully. He slammed into me which gave me no time to adjust to his size. I screamed in pain and pleasure.
    "O-Oh L-Lev right there." I moaned out as he hit my G-Spot, he kept hitting it repetitively and I soon came undone.
    "O-Oh shit baby you got tighter. Milk my cock." He moaned loudly, grabbing my neck chocking me as I moaned louder. I dug my nails into his arm and arched my back in pleasure.
    "S-Shit Lev F-Fuck~" I moaned out as he went faster. His thrusts were rough and fast, but most of all pleasurable, and I was hypnotized by him. The knot soon came back and we came together. I looked him dead in the eyes. I sighed as he pulled out of me and I saw a condom on him. "Thank god." I said relieved, and got my clothes back on. I let out a yelp and a loud smack was heard as Lev basically slammed his hand onto my ass.
    "Sweets come here for a second." He said softly, I turned to him and walked up to him.
    "What giraffe." I giggled, and he forced me onto his leg and bit and sucked on my neck leaving a huge hickey.
    "That's all." He said, but before I walked farther away from him he bit my ass causing my to jump from surprise. "I was hungry." He said, and I handed him a sandwich
    "Then eat!" I said holding it up to him since he was behind me. He wrapped his arms around my neck.
    "I will when I get back home, there's something that says this little isn't satisfied, and will beg for my cock." He whispered in my ear. I gulped knowing his psycho side is now out, and he doesn't really let me call mercy.
    "Pineapple?" I asked, but yelped as he put his dick in me from behind. I shook with a new found pleasure, "LEV!" I screamed as he pounded into me at an insane pace. I put my head back and closed my eyes.
    "You want to use the safe word so early?" He asked, but I shook my head no. I loved this feeling, "That's a relief.' He stated before pounding into me faster and rougher. I
    "OH SHIT LEV." I let out another scream as he fucked me ruthlessly. The knot came back quickly. I held on as much as I could as he continued to pound into me like a rapid pack animal. " FUCK LEV." I continued to scream as he pushed all of my sanity of the edge.
    "What is it princess~" He groaned as he continued to abuse my sensitive hole for is selfish needs.
    "P-Please, fuck, OH MY FUCKING GOD RIGHT THERE. PLEASE FUCK RIGHT THERE." My voice was horse and it broke as he brutally slammed into my G-spot once again. This time it felt so much better and I was on cloud nine. I rolled my eyes back and stuck my tongue out as I came hard on his dick and he came as well.
    He pulled out of me, and I nearly fell as he let go of me. He wiped me off and helped me into my clothes and put his shirt on me. Due to the height difference it was like a dress on me which made me burst into laughter.
"Lev, Y/n are you guys okay I hear Y/n screaming." Kuroo asked concerned, but once he looked at our necks it changed into a face of disgust. Lev's and Kuroo's face went bright red causing me to laugh even more.
"We're fine Kuroo, thanks for asking." I said in between fits of laughter.
"How big are they?" He asked I grabbed my book blushing and threw it at him. Lev and I looked at each other and laughed before falling asleep with me on his chest as he sat in the chair. That's how we weren't allowed at the beach nor in a canopy alone, but other than that it was the best beach day ever.