Vegeta x reader Pt. 2

Reader's Pov

It's been a few months since Vegeta has been using the chamber, and I went in there to take him his food.

"How are you standing under this pressure? The gravity is strong in here." He told me and I just laughed and sat in front of him.

"Bulma made this chamber for me months before you came to earth. Here eat you must be starving." I said and handed to him and got up to leave.

"Wait, don't leave, I mean I want to know you." He said , and I sat back down.

"What do you want to know?" I asked him and he looked at me shocked with a small blush on his cheeks.

"What made you so strong?" He asked me, and I actually had to thing on it for a second.

"I mean I watch my parents die, before my mom died I fused with her, I trained with Piccolo for a year because I saw my close friend take my spot in killing Raditz. I took care of a kid that wasn't mine for that same year, which I'd do again." I stated and he looked at me, "I'm not done, I am the last of my race as far as I know due to a bounty, and that's okay with me."

"Why don't you just repopulate your race?" He asked.

"Cuz honestly it's for the best my race was a destructive one when they're little kittens, at least I was, and there's no one on earth I have any feelings for." I stated casually, but he just looked at me shocked.

"Is it that you don't like anyone or they don't like you?" He asked, and some sort of anger came out. My tail and ear popped up.

"Excuse me?" I questioned obviously pissed off.

"You like someone don't you?" He asked and I let out a low growl.

"That's none of your business you monkey!" I said through gritted teeth, and I got up to leave.

"Whatever you say, you're just too much of a pussy because you push away once you get close." He said, and he was right and I looked at my hand that was placed on the door.

"It's not that I want to, it the fact that-"

"You're scared that you'd lash out on them and kill them like you did your last partner." He said, and I looked at him shocked, "I researched your attack on your parents." He said and I walked over there to him and sat down once again.

"So you know why I had to do it." I said, "It's the fear that when they figure out my race they'll take me out just like my old partner did to my parents." I said and my knees were brought up to my chest.

"You cannot let fear live your life for you. Just take it with precautions with one step at a time. You'll have me." He said and went and moved a stand of my hair out of my face. Our faces were so close, and we turned away quickly, "I meant you'll have everyone there not just me. Don't get any ideas that'll just be me." He stated and I laughed softly, but placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you Vegeta." I said getting up, "now get some training done or you won't be able to 'protect me' along side everyone else." I stated and left while laughing. Once I closed the door was closed I slid down the door as my face was burning red.

"Y/n are you.." Bulma paused as she looked where I was sitting and at me then back at the chamber, "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON VEGETA!?!" She squealed, and shouted.

"What no I don't stop talking that nonsense you weird women." I said and frantically started to freak out. "Please just shut up, geez!" I said covering my ears as she continued to squeal like a little school girl. My tail and ears soon went away, but I know for sure Vegeta heard Bulma'a loud mouth.