Suguru Daishō x Reader

I only made this because I don't see many one shots with this man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

His snake-like appearance, and his green hair. The way he gets flustered, yet so cunning. I went to watch his game, and saw Kuroo mocking him. I knew I shouldn't, but I ran and stood beside Daisho.

"H-Hello, Tetsuro, Daisho didn't start anything, did he." I looked up at him with a glare, Kuroo and I were friends before I moved to Nohebi Academy. "Listen here snake boy quit causing fights! Your ex leaving you does not give you the right to be a rude ass!" I huffed and looked up at him with my arms crossed, he looked down at me with a red face.

"Y/n!" He hissed,

"Y/n!" Kuroo bursted into his hyena laugh, I hugged Tetsuro, and grabbed Daisho's had.

"Let's go snake boy." I said dragging him to the room with the coach. "Here you go sir I found him." I grumbled, and the coach thanked me. I went out of the room, and went to find Kuroo. I like Daisho, but like I said his girlfriend broke up with him not too long ago so it won't happen between us.

"Hey pipsqueak, we missed you." Tetsuro said ruffling my hair, I smiled softly and looked up at him, "He'll figure it out eventually." He said, he guided me to the rest of the team, and I got tackled by Yaku.

"Self control. Why are you acting like this? You normally aren't too hipped on affection." I teased, and he let go of me and helped me up. "Anyways, Yamamoto, shave your head you look stupid, and Kenma good job on beating my high score last night." I smiled softly and was happy to see my old friends once more.

"It was okay you are really good at video games, and even for me it was hard to pass it." Everyone looked at the cat boy shocked. No one has made it hard on him to beat a game before.

The boys and I talked for a while until we had to leave.

"Y/n, I asked you to come to watch my game, not to talk to the cat nerds." I heard Daisho's voice ring through my ears. My eyes widened, and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Daisho, I'm so sorry, I was talking to Tetsuro and the others. I'm so sorry that I spaced your game." I said in a panic, I grabbed my bag, and looked at him. His slanted eyes grew wide as he saw me shaking. He came close to me and moved my hair out of my face causing me to flinch a bit, Tetsuro pulled me behind him causing me to yelp.

"What have you been doing to her? She never flinched like this." Tetsuro's voice was filled with venom, and grabbed Daisho by his collar.

"K-Kuroo h-"
"Y/n shut up." He hiss glaring at me darkly. I got close to him while growling.

"I will not shut up, the reason I'm flinching is because my parents, okay so leave Daisho alone." I grumbled, and removed his hand from his collar. My heart broke seeing those two at each other's throats everyday. I grabbed Daisho's hand, "Let's go, Kema calm Kuroo down please!" Kenma nodded and grabbed Kuroo's hand, dragging him away.

"Y/n, I'm sorry, but please know I would never hurt you." I smiled softly, but I knew that wasn't true. The pain he caused me all those years ago wasn't pain at all. I looked up at him and gave him a soft smile.

"I know, now let's get going before we miss our bus." I said walking to the bus. He pulled me back and placed his lips on mine, my eyes widened, but I pushed him off of me.

"Daisho, you can't just go around kissing people." I huffed as my face got red.

"I can if it's a person I like!" He said before cupping my face with his hands, and placing his lips back on mine. I slowly kissed back as my hands slowly found their way to his dark hair. He moved his hand to rest on my lower back causing my face to go up into flames.

"Daisho, the bus is here make out with your girlfriend later." One of his teammates said sternly, which caused Daisho to laugh with a blush covering his face.

"We're coming just a moment." I shouted, grabbing his hand, and running to the bus. "Sorry for the delay." I apologized, taking my seat with the boy sitting beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manga and Anime Spoilers so read at your own risk

Hanji is next because I love them and I do believe ii put she/her pronouns in that one but I have another one as well and It has they/them in it so yeah heads up. Also how are you guys feeling about the last chapter of AOT? It's a bittersweet feeling knowing that there will not be anymore manga coming out but hey at least we have a whole year left to wait for the Reiner and Eren rematch right guys?? Yes I cried while reading the chapter but that's okay I cried while drinking my tea. Have a nice day/night 

-Megan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~