🍋Frieza x Reader🍋

Frieza's Pov

She wasn't supposed to be there, she wasn't supposed to stop me from my evil plan, but the moment I saw her bright smile I grew soft. I had found a weakness, and sadly it sucks.

"Lord Fweiza." I heard her little feet clicking on the hard, cold floor, I looked down at her and saw her without her socks on.

"Where are your socks?" I asked, and she just gave me a little sly smile while shrugging, "how do you not- come here." I said and she waddled closer to me. I picked her up and put her in my lap while talking over the plan with my goons. She looked up at me with a wide smile, this poor girl doesn't understand what I do for a living.

*timeskip 14 years later*

Reader's POV

"Y/n he kidnapped you, and raised you as his own. Don't you ever wonder what your life was like before?" Cheelai asked me, and I shook my head. "No, why not? You cannot be serious!" She shouted, and I just shrugged as a man came up to me.

"Hello sweetie, you're pretty hot." He slurred, and I rolled my eyes. I ignored him and he didn't seem to like it that much, "oh come on a bitch like you would love to ride my dick." He stated and I laughed softly before getting up.

"Sorry I'm not interested." I said and turned to walk away to Frieza's office, but I felt the man grab my hair. I swiftly got out of his grasp and turned charging a beam from my finger and he fell to the floor in fear, "I said I wasn't interested in your millimeter dick, do not touch me or I'll kill you where you stand." I stated and he nodded with a shaken apology. I then turned and walked off, my heels clicking on the metal floor of the ship.

I knocked on Frieza's door, and pulled my skirt up a bit higher. I knew he raised me but his deadly acts just aroused me for some reason.

"Who is it?" I heard his voice and I felt the pool between my legs.

"It's me sir." I said and he opened the door. I walked inside and sat on his desk. "So what we're you working on?" I asked and had my legs spread getting comfy the wood cool against my flushed skin.

"Just some tactics on how to beat the monkeys." He said casually but walking to his dresser, "if you're going to sit like that either put something under the skirt or wear the leggings. I don't want someone thinking you're a whore, even though you can act like one." He said and threw me the purple leggings and I looked at him with a bright face as I saw they were crotch less.

"Uh sir I can't wear these around the ship." I said but looked at him as he put his arms on the desk trapping myself on the desk with him between my legs.

"I know that but you can wear them to see me. I was thinking I need to repopulate my race and why not take the person who is constantly throwing themself at me like a bitch in heat?" He stated with a smirk, and pulled me closer to him and I crashed my lips onto his. Our kiss getting hotter by the moment, he picked me up after taking of my panties and rubbing my sopping cut with his tail.

"O-Oh Lord Frieza~" I moaned softly, this was not the first time I've done it with him, the day of my birthday we got drunk and had a one night stand. I jumped as he thrusted his tail into me roughly.

"You seem to be enjoying this, you filthy whore." He said grabbing my throat and squeezing softly I was about to moan, but bit my lip as a knock was heard on the door. "Give me just one moment." He shouted pissed off and pushed me under the desk, and sat down, and I smirked while looking at him.

"You think this is a good idea?"

"Don't try anything you fucking slut!" He whispered with a low hiss as he sat in his chair rolling it closer to me, "come in!" He shouted, and I heard the door open and by the voice I grew annoyed. I had his dick hanging in all its glory in my face, and I bit my lip. I little lick won't hurt would it?

While I sat there complaining the outcomes in my head I started rubbing my cunt on the floor, and I licked the tip of his dick gently resulting in his body jolting.

"Lord Frieza are you okay?" The girl ask concerned, and I started sucking his dick while I deep throated it. The pre cum tasted so salty but I was growing more and more impatient by the whole conversation.

"Yes I'm fine I just felt something crawl a crossed my foot." He stated casually, "let me take a look at what it is." He added, and looked down at me and pushed me off of his dick.

"Y/n, what are you doing down there sweetheart you're not a baby anymore you cannot be down there!" He said pretending to be upset. I covered him up quickly, before he sat me in his lap.

"Sorry to interrupt sir but don't you think she's a bit too old to sit in your lap?" The girl asked, and I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"That's none of your business, if I want to sit on his lap I'm gonna! If you got a problem there's the damn door bitch." I said pissed off that she was being a huge ass cockblock!

"You cannot speak to me like that I'm your higher up." She defended herself, and I went to get up but Frieza held me by my hips so I stayed down.

"You're right she can't I'll take care of her attitude this conversation will have to late it seems like I didn't do a good job at raising her so please leave." Frieza stated, and the girl left with a hop in her step and I was bent over his desk.

"Frieza!" I said surprise, but my skirt was lifted up and he smack my ass with his tail and I let out a loud whine.

"You disobedient whore." He stated and roughly slammed himself into my tight hole. He was going at a fast pace and was hitting my walls with so much force I couldn't help but to scream out.

"Fuck Frieza~!" I whined as he became more rough and bit down on my neck. My nails digging into the wood of his desk.

"Look at that your cunt is taking me so well, your body was made for me you whore." I moaned at his words as he hit a spot that made me see stars.

"Oh Right there please~" I begged and put my head down on the desk as I put a deadly grip onto it so I don't buckle. He abused the spot until I felt the knot in my stomach, "F-Frieza I-I'm gonna cum~" I moaned and he grabbed my hair, pulling it so I could look back at him.

"Does the little princess like my dick that much?" He asked, moving faster as I tried to wait before he said I could.

"Yes Lord it's so good." I whined and he slammed into me once more and I came undone all over his dick as he shot his seed deep inside of me. He pulled out and I nearly fell to the floor, but he caught me, and cleaned me up with a warm, wet wash rag before laying me in his bed, and cleaning him self off as well.

"Sleep princess," he said pulling me into his chest while petting my hair. "We need to discuss something's in the morning." He added, kissing the top of my head before we drifted off to sleep

Next day

I woke up, and saw Frieza at his desk. I got out of bed and walked behind him and raked my hands down his chest.

"Good morning Frieza." I greeted, while kissing and biting his neck, making sure to leave a mark.

"Save word, now." He demanded, and I jumped.

"Pineapple." I said and he looked at me with a soft smile.

"Pineapple it is, also you need to go eat, hide the mark and you'll get punished." He said, dismissing me. As I was going to leave I squeaks and jumped as I felt a hard smack on my ass. I turned and glared at him but he just gave me a sly smirk.