Kiba x Reader (modern)

Kiba might be out of character (it's been a while since I've watched naruto lol!)
Reader's POV
I was walking down the street listening to my music. I went to the least popular part of the park and took out my speaker while I unplugged my ear buds. I hooked my phone up to the speaker, and pressed play!
Once the music filled my ears once more my body danced on its own matching the tempo perfectly. When the song ended I heard a whistle and saw my best friend, Kiba Inuzuka.

"Who knew you were so good at dancing?" He sarcastically asked while giving me a hug. I hugged him back and smiled softly up at him. I'm not sure how Kiba and I became best friends but all I know is him and I have been inseparable since we were little. I wouldn't say we met in a cliché was, but I honestly think I fell on top of him while jumping off of a swing. His mom says I slapped him in the face with a book. Either way that's not the point. "So would you?" I zoned back in and looked at him confused.

"Kibs, I'm not sure what you just said so I'm going to say no, but if you'd like to tell me again that's fine." I felt guilty because his eyes filled with sadness and he shook his head.

"No no it's fine, but shouldn't you be at practice right now?" He asked, I checked my phone and my eyes widened. It was 3:35 meaning I had less then thirty minutes to get back to school. "I'll drive you let's go!" He said, I grabbed my stuff and ran to his car. We got in and we drove to the school.

"Kibs, listen I'm sorry, please tell me what's bothering you! You normally start the conversation by now!" I finally belted out as we pulled into the school's parking lot. He looked at me and he looked pissed.

"I shouldn't always have to start the conversation Y/n, now get out of my car, and find a ride home I need to think okay!" He raised his voice I quickly nodded and grabbed my items. I bolted to the locker rooms and quickly put on my volleyball uniform.

"Sorry girls I didn't mean to keep you waiting." I shouted while putting my hair up in a high ponytail. Once practice started I was still thinking about the event that happened earlier. I shook my head and served the ball. As the captain of the team I have to keep my life outside away we have nationals tomorrow and then the championship.

"I GOT IT!" I heard the girl to my left say but the girl to my right ran for it I looked at her and she stopped. The other girl hit it and it needed one more hit to go over the net. No one was going after it so I hit it over.

"Nice job L/n. Keep it up!" I nodded and that's how the rest of practice was until 8. Three 3 VS. 3 games. Two sets each, and then practicing on serving, setting, and blocking. I finished putting the equipment up and I went into the locker room to quickly change.

The walk home was pretty far but that was fine I needed to think too. Why was Kiba so upset with me? What exactly did I do wrong? What did he say? I was too busy spaced out that I was pulled back by my bag on to the cross walk by a blonde boy. It was Naruto Uzumaki, everyone hated him, I mean I didn't care who he was or what he does as long as I don't need to talk to him I don't care.

"Y-You were awesome tonight!" He was a really energetic boy. I smiled softly even though his words threw me off.

"Oh thank you." I was starting to get uncomfortable from the way he looked at me. I think he understood and backed away.

"Kiba wanted me to walk you home but I ended up falling asleep on the bleachers. Volleyball is very boring." He stated I shrugged it off and went back to walking home, once we got a crossed the street he walked beside me. All he did was talk I know I should've been used to it but I was tired and it was cold.

"Naruto, do me a quick favor, please be quiet for the rest of the walk home." I said and he nodded, as we walked farther I turned down my street and kept walking in peaceful silence. I made it to my door and looked back at Naruto. "Come inside and stay the night it's getting late." I said and him and I walked inside. I got tackled by a way too familiar brown haired boy. I smiled at him and we both laughed.

"Thank god you got home safe I was worried because you left your phone in my car, and Naruto never picked up his. Also it took you later to walk back home." He said in a panicked tone. I looked up into his eyes and smiled some more. I hugged him tightly. "I love you Y/n, what I said at the park I asked you out and I know I shouldn't have done it there because you've been stressed lately but I want you to rely on me." Once he finished talking I giggled softly and my face became red.

"Kiba I love you too, but you need to stop worrying me so much. Yes I've been stressed because Nationals are next week and then the championship. I have to fly over seas, I'll be living with my Aunt and Uncle for a while after that too. I was going to ask you if you wanted to come with me there, but your family is here. You also could bring Akamaru. The school said they'd pay for the two tickets I just need to know." He pulled me into a deep kiss and nodded.

"Let's do this together. You and me." He said while spinning me around. "Now let's go to bed. All three of us." And that's exactly what we did. Naruto on the mattress I put on the floor and Kiba and I snuggled up together. I can get used to this.