Broly x Reader x Beerus

Reader's POV

I was running around with the quiet boy, that was my best friend, sadly my dad sent him to a different planet. ,

As Frieza took over planet Vegeta I hid behind a pillar next to King Vegeta's throne. I was the girl who's family died, so he took me in as one of his own. I wanted to reach out and hold his hand, but I couldn't he ordered me not to.

I quickly covered my mouth as I saw Frieza punch my so called father, killing him instantly as a sob nearly broke out.

My hair was black just like the rest of them, and I was soon pulled out from the pillar by his men.

"NO LET ME GO!?!" I screamed while thrashing around, sobbing uncontrollably, and I accidentally killed one of his men. "I-I'm so sorry." I said bowing my head, ready for death to take me over but I was thrown over one of his men's shoulders and thrown carelessly onto the ship. My head bounced off of the ships floor and I saw Frieza pick me up carefully and blast the other goon.

"Careful with the new comer!" He said afterwards and I clung to him, burring my face in his neck. I was just hoping everyone would be okay, but I then saw him completely destroy my planet.

"NO BROTHER!?!" I screamed and ran to the window of the ship, I rested my head on the glass while crying uncontrollably until I fell asleep near the window.

Frieza's POV

There was something about that child I couldn't kill, the monkey girl didn't look disgusting to me like the rest of the race, she has unique potential.

She looked honestly sorry after killing one of my men, and I looked over at her crying as she screamed about a monkey who was her brother. I saw her asleep by the window, and I softly pet her hair as she slept. She'll be a good asset to the Frieza force when she's older, until then she'll be treated as if she was of my race.

*NOW*

Reader's POV

I knew my original race but remember nothing of how they were wiped out, Frieza forcefully made me change my hair from black to a white. I wish it had more color honestly.

We were flying to a planet called Vampa, and I had hopes to see him. To find my once best friend, and to finally step foot of this ship.

I grabbed my blade as I stepped foot onto the planet, and I was face to face with boy I had very little memory of. He took my breath away as he glared at me, I put my blade in my pocket and I held my hands up.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you." I said, and he stepped closer. I held out my hand and he rested his face in it as if he was some sort of dog seeking comfort.

"Broly step away from the strange girl!" I knew that voice, and I looked and I saw him. A smile broke out across my face.

"Paragus, that's kind of rude to say I'm strange look at yourself!" I bit back at his comment and he just looked at me, and I hugged him tightly not caring that he stunk. "I missed you guys."

"Y/n, you've grown I remember when you'd run around Broly's pod pretending to play with him. You were determined to be his best friend." He laughed and we flew back to the ship.

"Y/n who are those monkeys." Frieza belted, "I'll destroy them too." He added but I stood in front of them guarding them.

"No you won't, they know hand to hand combat they'll be good for the Frieza Force." I said gulping knowing I just disobeyed him, he gave me a soft look then we got on board. We got our showers then went to eat, everyone looked at me.