Vegeta x Reader pt. 3

Reader's Pov

I saw someone with purple hair hugging kid Gohan and I pulled him close to me due to the trauma I have the last time someone got too close to the boy.

"Who are you?" I questioned, with venom in my voice.

"I'm trunks who are you?" He asked, and I just looked up at him.

"Y/n, why are you he-"

"Mom!"

"Mom?" I questioned the title, and was pulled into a hug. I pushed him off, "I'm nobody's mother, hell I don't even have a boyfriend right now." I hissed, and glared up at him.

"Y/n, who's this?" Vegeta asked walking up to me and glaring at the boy.

"I'm your son from the future." He said, and both mine and Vegeta's faces turned into a blush.

"You must be mistaken, I have no attraction to this cat over here." He said, signaling to me. I elbowed him in the stomach.

"And I would never get with an arrogant monkey." I stated, my arms crossed with a smirk as Vegeta was huddled in pain. Trunks laughed awkwardly and stepped back.

*Time skip*

I was fighting along side Vegeta and Goku, but Vegeta soon got absorbed by Buu. Goku and I were now fighting Majin Vegeta, and it wasn't going in our favor.

"Goku at this rate we're both going to be killed." I spoke to him and he looked at me as his energy was gone. I looked at the bean that was in my hand and tossed it to him, "you're stronger than I am, I'll be a distraction, and you come from behind okay?" I questioned and he seemed to by it and I ran into the fight not wanting to fight the person I had a thing for.

"It's just a pitty, you really are a weakling, and I cannot wait to kill you." Vegeta said to me, it stung but I knew he wasn't thinking, and I started with the prince. I was blocking every hit, but he was blocking my counterattacks as well.

"Oh come on! Is this the best you've got you annoying monkey!" I shouted at him, and he charged up quickly, and I smirked knowing I have a trick up my sleeve to actually land a hit on this man. He held his hand out charging a blast at me and to which I dodged. I slid in between his legs, and kicked myself backwards. I grabbed his gi, and threw him. "GOKU NOW!" I shouted and a blast was sent into the sayian prince. I quickly ran over to the body, and was held up by my throat.

"Take me out if that's what you need but know Goku will kill you soon after." I was struggling to speak, but I was soon dropped and looked at him confused.

"Trunks, Y/n, I do this for you, and yes even for you Kakarot." He spoke before he use final explosion, I put my hands up blocking my face from the heat, the metal armored cuffs, were officially broken off, and once the explosion subsided, I was completely fine just some scrapes and a few burns. I looked down at the cuffs with a saddened look, quickly grabbing them I limped to Bulma as she looked at the cuffs.

"Please, fix these if you can." I told her and handed them to her.

"Wha, Y/n they broke in even halves how aren't you in critical condition?" She was shocked, Piccolo gave me a senzu bean, which I gratefully took and ate.

"I honestly don't completely know, and if the broke into halves they will be easier for you to fix right?" I asked to which Bulma just nodded. "I'm going home." I told everyone, and transported home. I sighed as I saw a picture of Trunks, Vegeta, and I.

"You must miss him, but are you sure you two aren't together?" Trunks questioned as he walked in, and I just nodded, but kept looking at the picture.

"I like him, the first person I've ever liked, but I'm not easy, there were people after my race when I was little. I never wanted my race to come back from endangerment due to the bounties, but him and I have a child." I stated wiping a tear from my face, "I bicker with your father, so to get over this stupid crush." I added and Trunks placed a hand on my shoulder.