🍋 Choji x Reader 🍋

Sorry I got back on my Naruto kick. And this boy doesn't get enough love!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

I constantly got the same comments over my crush on the Akimichi boy.

"But Y/n you're so skinny and he's-"

"He's what Ino? Kind? Sweet? Brave? Don't you dare say that word. Weight doesn't make someone less attractive." I said my e/c orbs glaring daggers into hers. "I like Choji okay? Get over it!" I shouted and walked away from her.

Meeting that boy what such a cliché moment, the biggest one in my whole life.

*flash back*

The h/c girl was running away from her abusive mother once again, she ran to the field and tripped over the weeds once she got there. Spraining her ankle in the process.

A little ways in front of her was a more rounded boy and he jogged up to her and saw as her eyes held unspoken pain. He carefully picked her up, and took her to the hospital.

They healed the girls ankle in the waiting room, she just stared at the boy who was sitting beside her, a complete stranger, but a kind one at that.

After she was healed completely the boy lead her out of the waiting room, and was about to depart ways.

"W-Wait." The girl whispered and hesitantly grabbed his hand. "Y-You helped me out let me repay you." Her voice soon grew more confident, but her face held a blush as she finally let go of his hand.

"How are you going to repay me?" He said it in a tone that shown he didn't want anything perverted, the girl held out her money with shaky hands. The coins rattling in the small pouch and the boy let out a small laugh. "Money? Do you have snacks?" He asked looking into the girls eyes once again, she was so beautiful to him, a true goddess.

"Y/n, get away from the fat boy." An elderly women shouted and the girl squeaked, but stood in front of me.

"No mother I will not and he's not fat!" Her voice spoke loudly but the boy could see her shake, the girl's mom was livid and left. She handed the boy a bag of chips. "I can go get more if that's not enough." Her words went back to being soft spoken and the boys cheek flashed a bright red color.

"No this is fine, these are my favorite. Thank you and my names Choji." He said  while opening the bag of chips and handed her one. She took it with a small smile.

"I'm Y/n, c-can we be friends?" She asked and the boy just nodded with a bright smile

*flashback ends*

That day led to an amazing friendship, and soon it blossomed to unspoken feelings.

Choji's POV

"Come on Choji, I see the way she looks at you. She likes you!" My friend Naruto was trying to tell me but I doubt he was right he's been pretty wrong before.

"Whatever I doubt she actually does. I'm not really much to see, but I'll still love her from a far." I said not watching where I was going and ran into something, more like someone. I caught them before they fell, "Y/n, are you okay? I didn't mean to run into you. Are you heading to the book store?" I asked still holding her, her face was bright red.

"Y-Yeah actually I was, would you like to join me? We can get pork barbecue once we're done. It'll be my treat." Her voice was like silk, and she stood up straighter, we met four years ago due to her toxic mother, and she grew more beautiful within those four years.

"Absolutely, wait I can't I'm sorry Naruto and I are going to hang out." I said sadly, but Naruto entered the conversation.

"No dude it's fine, we can hang out some other time." He said and I just smiled at the girl in front of me. We walked to the book store and I saw the girls eyes light up, and she started carrying books she knew she could afford. She paid for them, but I knew I was going to pay for the pork barbecue no matter what.

We soon made it to the restaurant and ordered our food. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes as we ate.

"Is there somethin on my face?" I asked with my mouth full and she just giggled, and my face grew hot. She wiped some sauce off of my face with her thumb and placed it in her mouth in the most innocent way. Honestly she kills me just by being herself. She had finished her food before I did. She likes to eat just as much as I do, she just burns it off faster than I do.

"No just admiring." She said, she got more comfortable with me and was a huge flirt to me but she meant nothing by it.

My face heated up and I looked at her, I paid the bill and grabbed her arm and her bag of books before dragging her out.

It's now or never Choji just get the balls and kiss her! I slammed my lips on her nervously and she kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck while I picked her up by her ass.

"C-Choji~" she blushed madly as I bit and sucked on her neck, "l-let's get home first please." She begged and I put her down. We quickly went to her house, and up to her room. I placed the bag down on the floor.

Reader's POV

Our lips were soon reconnected after he placed my bag down. I slipped off our shirts and my bra, he gently pushed me onto my bed.

"Ngh Choji~" I moaned as he bit and sucked on my hardened nipples. He knew he had permission, we've done this multiple times with no strings attached. I let out another small moan as he slipped his fingers into me, moving them in and out at a dangerous speed. I don't even remember when he took my pants and underwear off.

"Y/n, I-I love you." He said, and I moaned as I came undone on his fingers.

"I-I love you too b-but I-I need you Choji please~" I begged, and he took off his clothes and entered me slowly. I arched my back off of my bed as he thrusted in and out at a painfully slow rate, "faster Choji please~" I mewed, and he went harder and faster to the point I was screaming his name, and my nails dug into his bag.

He always hit the right places, and once I felt the familiar knot form in my stomach I knew he wasn't even close.

"Cho-" before I could even finish my comment I felt the knot snap as I saw stars. He turned me on my hands and knees, but I arched my back so my ass was in the air. He roughly slammed in and out of me.

"FUCKING SHIT CHOJI!" I screamed as he kept going roughly and he pulled my hair, a louder moan left my lips as I moved my hips back against him ready for my third orgasm to take over me, but I held it so I could cum with him.

"In or out butterfly?" He asked as his thrusts became sloppy and in even.

"In! Please god Choji cum in me!" I begged pathetically, and one last thrust he covered my walls with his cum as I came with him.

We took a shower and cleaned my sheets, my legs wobbled as I laid beside him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked while running his hand in my hair, and I just nodded while snuggling into his chest.

Bonus:

Choji and I walked outside and saw Ino and Naruto talking, and they saw my neck and looked at Choji.

"Y/n are you hurt?" Ino asked worried, and her face went red as she figured out what the marks were. "Choji you horndog!?!" She joked and smiled at me.

My face went as red as Choji's. We're not going to hear the end of this but at least I got with the boy I like!