Vegeta x reader Pt. 4

This is more of a before of  pt.3 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader's Pov

"Absolutely not it's too dangerous for her." Vegeta spoke to Goku as I walked up to them.

"She's a fighter what do you mean it's too dangerous she legit killed the people who were after her in front of you. She'd be perfect to fight along side us to defeat Frieza and you know this!" Goku complained, and I just looked at the two confused.

"Excuse me, do I not get a say in if I fight or not?" I asked offended, and Vegeta just looked at me.

"No you really don't. You could seriously get hurt." He told me and I just growled.

"I'm sorry I forgot where I asked for a man's protection I'm fighting the lizard if you like it or not." I told him and he was about to object my comment, "I can speak for myself and I don't need some puny prince making my decisions for me." I sassed and looked at Goku who was smiling at me.

"Good to know we have another good fighter on our hands. Krillin and Gohan are coming as well as Piccolo." He informed me to which I nodded.

"Your son really Goku he could-"

"Vegeta I train with Gohan and Piccolo, Gohan won't get hurt easily you need to quit underestimating the boy." I cut him off and then smiled as he looked at me in utter shock, "so when do we get off of this thing?" I asked Goku, and we were soon in a fight with Frieza. I was blocking Frieza's attacks easily so I was soon getting tired.

I looked over at Vegeta once and Frieza ended up fighting him. Oh that sure irked me and I went over there and started helping Vegeta.

"I don't need your help cat!" He growled at me but failed to block an attack.

"I wouldn't be so," my sentence was cut off short by a death beam being pointed at Vegeta. "sure." I quickly flew in front of him and took it, but instead of it being only one like he charged it up to be he quickly changed it to his Crazy finger beam.

Vegeta's Pov

She was free falling, and I flew to catch her dead body, she jumped in front of it without thinking, and for what? Some sort of honor? She died for me, once we were down on the ground I laid her body down softly. We'll just wish her back later but something inside of me is upset.

"You incompetent asshole. Killing her of all people? You'll pay for that!" I shouted and turned super sayian. Kakarot, Gohan, and I continued to fight Frieza. I took a fatal blow in my left arm, as Kakarot killed the lizard.

"Here Vegeta." Kakarot said handing me a bean, I ate it quickly as I went over to Y/n's body, and picked it up with care. "Why did she-"

"It was going to be me, but she took the blow for me. Her race cannot die out yet! I won't let it. Let's got those dragon balls and wish her back." I stated, and we went to find Bulma. I wasn't going to fight anymore for this moment I didn't want to rest her back on the ground.

"She gave her life for you Vegeta, she's came close to doing that for one person, and that was Gohan." Bulma stated, and I sighed. "She does it as a sign of honor it's something her race does when they have, oh my god!" She didn't even finish her sentence before freaking out.

"They have what, woman speak." I demanded her and she glared at me.

"You have her respect is all and something more, but that I will not tell you." She said and went back to helping get the dragon balls. I looked down at Y/n's body, this is a sign of honor what type of honor is this? It's a careless act, she was getting colder.

"Hurry up damn it!" I shouted, and Bulma quickly turned around.

"WE'RE GOING AS FAST AS WE CAN! YOU UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLE!" She shout, and as a reflex I put my hands over Y/n's ear. She looked down at my hand and snickered, "she's dead right now the noise cannot hurt her ears, but happy to know you care for the cat secretly." She said, and to which I removed my hands from Y/n's ears.