CHAPTER 21

ESETHU

I'm woken up by someone splashing me with ice-cold water, and I know very well who it is. Even though I poured out my heart to him last night, I did not mean to break down the way I did, but I did, and there's nothing I couldn't have done, he pretended to be pitying me, or that's what I thought. He pushed me away from him as soon as the second tear of his dropped on my shoulder, he pushed me so hard that I hit the fridge so hard with my back in a painful manner, he was now the original ruthless Billy that I knew, but this one? He was dark, and angst. The almost sweet man he was a few minutes ago became something else, he walked up to me as I tried to steady myself and he slapped me, again and again until I fell down that's when he got the chance to kick me repeatedly without a care in the world.

“How dare you make me shed a tear? How dare you try to melt my fucking heart you stupid whore? Who the hell do you think you are? Fuck you bitch!” He continued kicking me, insulting me, then he teared my dress apart, and took the pan with hot cooking oil, and pour it on my nipples, I scream attempting to get up from the floor, but he put his size 10 shoes over my stomach giving it pressure. I shook, and yelped as he told me to stop screaming because he will kill me, even in death he will still hunt me. He did the same to the other nipple too, I screamed as the oil met my nipples, he kicked me and told me that I'm making noise, I should shut the fuck up, I'm annoying him.

He then took of his clothes, and got on top of me, and forced himself inside me, and he started fucking me roughly, slapping my thighs, and twisting my already painful nipples, he groaned on top of me as he strokes deeper & deeper inside me. And as usual my body betrayed me, he bit my lower lip then look at me straight in the eyes.

“You are mine Signora. You are mine to use. Mine to fuck, and definitely mine to keep forever. You belong to Signora, and don't worry we will be alright. One way or the other you will be happy with me, but don't do it again. Don't make me shed tears, or else I will kill you, even when you six feet under you will not rest because I will dig your grave, and still fuck you. But now, you are going to cum for me baby.” He licked my face, then he buried his face in between my boobs, and without a warning he pulled my nipple roughly with his teeth as I screamed out in pain, he thrust faster, hitting my thighs roughly I knew that he's about to cum. My toes curled, and the energies of my body slid down to my pussy without a warning sending another gush of wave, his dick finds my g-spot, and I shook beneath him, and a climax builds up in me then the orgasm followed, he shortly followed suit.

He picked me up, and put me inside the bathtub filled with cold water, my body was in pains I was too weak to fight him. He joined me, and painful as my pussy was he penetrated me again, and this time he made sure that he fucks me in the ass. Yes, I don't have a virgin anus hole I used to have Anal sex with Sizwe, but a lube always made it bearable. Billy? He just pushed himself in without a warning, and covered my mouth with his hand before I could even scream. All I did was to cry silently as he had his way with me, he was enjoying it, but I was too numb to do anything I just allowed him to have his way with me. Once done he helped us out, and he tucked me in bed, but not before I gave him a blow job, he released on my mouth, and told me to swallow his babies because they belong to me. I did as told crying silently, and he hushed me to sleep.

                                 ★»★«

I look at him, and he is wearing a full formal wear. He looks fucking handsome, but he's still a monster, a monster I would gladly kill without flinching given the chance. I bring my body up, sitting up right, and stretch.

“I'm leaving. When I come back I want this house painted neatly, and all the furniture packed I'll be back after 2 days, I need to secure my business, and get myself enough protection for this coming war.” I don't even know why he's telling me this. He puts on his wrist watch. “And your father's burial is going very well.’ I just look at him, and lie back down. “Who told you to sleep? Am I talking to myself?” He's angry, and if I don't get up now he will punish me.