CHAPTER 28

LONDIWE

I keep on reading the text over and over again trying to make sense out of it. Mel, actually texted me an incomplete message and when I try calling her, her phone rings unanswered. I wonder what did she want to tell me, and hopefully she's safe wherever she is, and will possibly get back to me in no time. I throw my phone on top of the bed, and step inside the shower.

“Can I join you?” Steven asks outside the shower.

“Why not? We will be saving water after all,” he chuckles, and opens the door. He steps inside, already naked.

Me: “Please hand me that shower gel,” I pick it up from the toiletries dispenser and give it to him. His cold hands meets my already wet back sending some foreign sensation I last felt months ago. He works my back with his hands all the way down to my thighs and to my feet, he brings them up again but settles them on my ass. He focuses there for quite sometime massaging them, and my nipples react to his touch.

He lifts them up then parts them apart and rubs the entrance of my pussy with his finger... An involuntary moan escapes my lips as he continues moving his finger up & down, fondling my pussy lips. My hand rests on my boob, and I start massaging the nipple. He sucks on my neck still rubbing my pussy, but now he's doing it quicker rubbing it vigorously, he slips two fingers in. I gasp.

Without warning he inserts his dick inside my pussy, but he's phone starts ringing, I'm hoping that he will ignore it. Wrong, he slid out his dick, and step out of the shower. Sighs, and he's not coming back. I think it's high time I searched outside too, I'm starved sex as if I'm not married. Dammit...

★»★«

BILLY

He's starting to become unconscious and might die anytime soon I don't want him dying just yet, I can't let him go that is. I need to see the floor painted in chrimson. I need to mix herbs for him to drink, and leave him for a little while probably till tomorrow then I pick up where I left food, and I must give him food too. You know, I still don't understand as to why would Lorenzo do me like this, a whole fucking Lorenzo doing this to me. He has some nerve. I trusted him, I never thought that one day he will be the one betraying me the way he did. This life thing is a bitch I tell you, I need to monitor Silver's movements too, maybe he's in this too who knows. I get up from the chair and kick it on my out, fuck.

“What are you making?” I ask Esethu as I'm stepping inside the kitchen who's busy preparing herself food.

“Russian & chips,” she responds sitting down. You can see it in her eyes that she looks tired and her nose is too large now and she looks very ugly, you can't go out with her or head to the mall with her, uh uh. “You want some? I've made enough,” she continues saying.

“I don't want for me, it doesn't look appetizing, and there's too much fat.”

Her: “Oh, okay.” She shrugs and pick up the russian, well, she's made 5 russians. Nc nc nc, no wonder she's this big.

Me: “But you can prepare for finger.”

Her: “No. I'm not about to prepare a meal for my rapist. Why don't you prepare one for him? He's your friend after all.”

Me: “I want you to prepare the meal for him, I don't want to go back & forth with you about this. I'll mix some herbs for him so long, get started with the food.”

Her: “I'm eating. Why don't you ask Melinda to prepare a meal for him? I'm tired of standing, I know that you don't care about all that, but I do because my feet are now showing me flames.” Melinda, wuhhh I've even forgotten about her.