CHAPTER 36

X

Another Friday, another street bash in my car wash. The last time we had one was before Clarah's death. We still remember her regardless, and we can't mourn her forever life must go on one way or the other. And besides, the customers are there ones who asked for one and what the customers want they must get because they will be the ones coughing out money, after all, it's just how it is. Nqobile will be handling the cooking, mostly traditional food and Brian has already sorted the music issue. Sphola will be the one doing chicken dust, kebabs, and all the things that require to be fried. Bhev is coming alright too, I can feel it in my bones that this bash is going to be the one in many years ago.

I don't know what Londiwe's issue is because she has been blowing my phone ever since the incident that took place a few weeks ago at the hotel, and I was only trying to loosen her up from whatever bullshit she was going through, and she acted fresh, mxm. And I was also taken aback when I learned from Nondumiso that she is her blood sister, I mean, they don't even look alike let alone some little resemblance to confirm that it was indeed her sister, but after so much convincing and proof (pictures) I believed her. But still, that didn't stop us from having our fucking sessions, it's all about sex, and for the fact that she isn't getting attached it's a bonus for me. Then there's Stanley, this boy of mine lost his job that very same day. In fact, he was fired for being inconsistent when coming to work, and it's not as if like he was going every day, and the money was good, fucking good. Nqobile even asked him to direct her to that house, but he didn't because he still thinks that they will take him back. Stanley is such a hard worker no caps there, but he loves sex so much in a way that he wouldn't mind having it every day given the chance. He is an addict, I think someone bewitched him.

So, today he went back to plead with his boss to give him his job back, and not only that. But he also has eyes for his boss's girlfriend who actually hired him to begin with, the boss is paying him. He said that she's everything she needs in a woman, and more. Should it happen that they take him back he will make sure that he beds her, and knock her up then vanish and come back years later to claim his son. Hhe, this one ain't scared of dying young yazi especially since he told me that the boyfriend is an Italian man, and always so serious. Otherwise, hope everything goes well for him.

“There's someone here for you,” Nqobile says peeping at the door.

“Who is that?” I close the file I was busy with.

Her: “Some woman, she didn't give me her name.”

Me: “Does she drive?”

Her: “Yeah, a very huge car. Should I tell her to come through?” The thing with Londiwe is that, even if you tell her no she will force things, and it's annoying. “Xola?” Yeah, she calls me that I don't even know why.

Me: “Sure.” She nods. I fold my arms and wait for her.

“Here?” I can hear her imploring. “Okay, thank you.” And she knocks already stepping inside my office.

Me: “Guess there's no need for me to say come in since you've let yourself in. How can I assist you?”

Her: “Why are you being formal? Or is it because you are now shagging my little sister?”

Me: “What are you doing here?”

Her: “I just came to stop by. So, how's my little sister's pussy?” What the actual fuck? This woman is crazier than I speculated she is, in fact, she's delusional that's for sure.

Me: “So, you came all the way you come from just to ask me bullshit. Is your mind working very well?”

Her: “Of course. My mind is working very well. I just want to know if she's better than me? Does her pussy grip?”