CHAPTER 2

LONDIWE

I look at the time on my watch and X is running 10 minutes late even this coffee is cold now, and I don't really want a refill, but since I am waiting for X I might as well ask for refill. X knows how much I despise people who aren't punctual with time, I am always 10 minutes early in everywhere I go be it shops or anywhere. I see him entering the coffee shop taking his own sweet time. He pulls a chair and sits down.

“You are late and you know how I despise people who can't keep time”.

“I got delayed up at the hospital”.

Me: “What's so important in a way that you threatened to lay your filthy hands on my sister”. He throws me a file. I browse it and chuckle. “Are you insane? Who on earth goes after Kruglov? The man who has the government in his payroll, and practically own this fucken world! Are you tired of living because I definitely am not”!

Him: “Do you think I have a choice? I don't Londiwe, and my daughter is fighting for her life in that hospital. I need the money for her surgery”!

Me: “How are you going to help her if you die? Did you even think about it? Did you”? He leans back on the chair...

Him: “I did think things through, and we are going after Kruglov. He is not God”.

Me: “I don't understand why do you need the money when  your car wash is going well, and so is your drug business”.

Him: “It's not enough. I have responsibilities & bills to pay I need this money”.

Me: “Who are you working with”?

Him: “None of your business! We are doing the mission in 5 days time, I will go through the plan with you”.

Me: “I hope you are covered insurance wise, and next time don't you ever, and I mean ever threatened me about hurting my sister. I will go straight to the hospital and switch off your daughter's machine, don't you ever do it again. Am I making myself clear”? He nods.

Me: “Good, because after this mission I am done, well, that's if we will make it out alive”.

Him: “Why do you keep on thinking that we won't make it alive? We will”. I laugh.

Me: “With that weak gang of yours? Please, don't make me laugh”.

Him: “I have the Russians on my side Londiwe. Me & my weak gang we will do just fine”.

Me: “Whatever rocks your boat. Let me get going I have a meeting to get too”. I pack up my things.

Him: “I thought that we were going to go through the plan over a cup of coffee or two with the chocolate muffins”.

Me: “Some other time. I have to rush now”. I stand up and get ready to leave...

“Londiwe”. I look at him “I miss you”. I chuckle and shake my head.

Me: “I don't miss you, and I am a happily married woman in case you've forgotten. Look at my finger, I am married and happy. I will suggest that you miss the mother of your daughter”.

Him: “Don't pretend as if we've never slept together”.

Me: “That was the biggest mistake of life of which I regret till this day. It was not supposed to happen”.

Him: “But it did, and not once but trice”.

Me: “Yes. It did happen, and as I've said it was a mistake that was never supposed to happen. Oh, almost forgot. Your dick is nothing compared to my husbands do something about it, like going for enlargement. Women want real man with big dicks not something that will tickle them. Have a good day and you will pay for the coffee. I walk out of the restaurant and head straight to my car. Ladies just a little tip; don't have sex with a young boy they are a disaster... I bring the engine to life and drive off.