CHAPTER 14

ESETHU

2 weeks later we (me & Nqobile) are still prisoners in this house we are not even allowed to go outside, Cynthia is the only one who leaves, and when she leaves she takes the keys with. I'm 4x fatter than how I used to look like before, and so i's Nqobile, well at least she has stopped talking about going back to Bonolo, but she is worried about his brother I don't even know why is he worrying himself about an old man like Thapelo. We also don't have phones, if we ask them why, in their defence they'll be like they fear that we might call people from the outside Cynthia is the only one with a phone, and she's strict as fuck! Today is Friday, and apparently it's a big day for us, meaning we will be going out tonight Dom's orders. I'm not even happy about going out because we will be guarded like prisoners, so nje I don't see the need for us to go out it's useless. And yes, me & Nqobile are sleeping in different rooms, few days ago I've asked QF to buy me a dildo to keep myself sane I don't know about Nqobile though, or maybe she is not used to self servicing herself. Since the TV is in the lounge I've asked QF to buy me a laptop because I am not a fan of TV... And the gunshots we hear every night are starting to be a norm for me.

It's 14:00pm in the afternoon, and Nqobile is taking a nap whilst Cynthia is watching TV, and I'm in my room bored. I lie on my back, and spread my legs apart I'm not wearing any panty, and funny enough I don't have discharges of which makes me wonder why because I don't think it's normal for a woman not to have discharge. Oh, well. I close my eyes, I need to imagine something, imagine someone in order for me to pleasure myself but nothing comes to mind, and my laptop is charging in the lounge, damn. Heaving out a breath, let me try thinking about Xavier thick that man's sex game is on another level, the way he moves his waist when doing missionary, and let me not get started about his pussy eating skills sometimes I wish that I was one of those girls, lucky bitches! My hands start wandering over my body, lingering on my breasts. I pull and tweak my nipples, as a soft moan escape my lips. I caress my left boob, and my right hand finds its way to my pussy I play with my folds, and clitoris my hand going up & down brushing my pussy, my middle finger makes it's way inside the entrance of my pussy and I feel the wetness of it as my finger do it's magic inside I slip in the second one, and move my lower body imagining Xavier Thick riding me his dick hitting deep inside my pussy, a soft moan escapes my lips...

Luckily for me my dildo is right next to me I pick it up, and fuck myself with it moaning, but not loud enough to wake Nqobile up, or bring Cindy to come to here. I grab the duvet cover as I increase my pace, I open my legs wide as I feel a fresh wave of feeling overcome me, I'm sweating & my legs starts shaking I'm nearing orgasm I rotate my thighs releasing cum groaning a little, the pleasure is just what I needed I miss having sex, most of it all I miss feeling a dick inside me.

I cover myself with the duvet cover real quick when I see a man I've seen before leaning against the stroking his dick, he doesn't notice that I've stopped masturbating his dick is edible I don't want to lie to you. But why did I not hear him opening the door? He groans making my nipples to harden, and my clitoris to misbehave I bite my lower lip lying back down, fuck. Listening to him groaning does things to me I'm already imagining him filling me with his dick, and me screaming out his name as he hits it in all fours. Snap out of it Esethu this man is a stranger for Christ's sake! I shake my head, and sit upright. Hhayi yena shame he is gifted...

“Pfttt...” he jumps letting go of his still erect dick, argh he ain't circumcised, but I can take his dick at any given day.

“Oh, shit! I'm so sorry” putting his dick back inside his pants I can still see the bulge though.

Me: “Who are you, and what the fuck are you doing in my private space?”

Him: “I... I was bringing your outfit for tonight I've placed the shopping bags right next to you” his hand is already turning down the door handle, he walks out and bangs the door closed. Fuck my life! I get off bed, and wrap a towel around my body I need to take a bath I smell like cum...