CHAPTER 9

ESETHU

My saviours didn't take me to where I stay, but they've brought me in to this fully furnitured 5-room house when I saw the colours black with a touch of red I immediately knew who it belonged too, it belongs to my invisible secret admire or whatever he calls himself. I am still not well, phela what I went through was a trauma and the half if my saviours didn't  arrive then, gosh I don't even want to think what could've happened to me, but one thing I know is that I was going to kill myself if Thabani's plan worked. I've been looking for my phone, but then it hits me the last time I saw it was last night at the club before I went to the ladies room, sighs. No matter how traumatized or stressed I am, food goes down easily down my throat I don't even choke on it while eating, I get down from the chair, and walk to where the fridge is its a double door fridge I open it, and there is nothing there's only a bottle of water, sighs. Why isn't the any food in this house? This is a disaster, now I miss my own fridge, ai these people better take me back to my house before hunger kills me. And I hope that old woman didn't create a mess in my room together with her grandchildren. Another thing is I don't know if I would ever be able to go out any more, I don't want to risk with my life like this again, and it's a good thing that my phone is lost Sarel won't be nagging me it's his fault that I ended up leaving with Thabani against my will. He is the reason, and I hate him now he better not come to my workplace if he knows what's good for him. I know that some of you were like, why didn't she alert the bouncers or the waiters, if I had a chance I would've alerted them, but he was gazing at me, taking note of my movements I wouldn't have just stood up and walked to the bouncers like everything is fine he would've acted first, and fast too, plus I was also in a panic mode and vulnerable not having anyone by my side. My brain shut out completely after he threatened me, I hope he is dead, and buried deep within the Hell's soil. But then, how did these saviours of mine found me? This is creepy maarn. I walk to the lounge, and switch on the TV I know that it won't quench my hunger but it will keep me busy until God knows when.

Someone taps my shoulder making me to jump up & scream.

“It's me. It's okay. You are safe here please sit down” I look at him, and sit back down dropping my head, and playing with my fingers. “I've brought you food you must be very hungry”. He places the Nando's paper bag on top of the table along with a 2lt coke, my stomach growls, gosh such embarrassment. Talk about my stomach being forward.

“Thank you”. I take the paper bag and open it, and start eating too bad it's a cold drink I prefer wine, but as long as there's meat then I'm good. “How did you find me, and who are you”?

Him: “I am no one you should worry yourself about, and be glad that we found you stop asking questions”. I nod.

Me: “Were you guys maybe following me, and who is your boss”?

Him: “I said stop asking questions Signora”.

Me: “Signora? What does it mean”?

Him: “It means madam”.

Me: “Oh, it must be Italian. One last question”. He sighs. “What time will you be driving me to my place because I left strangers there”? He chuckles.

Him: “Your place? Oh no, Signora. You will be staying here for a week or 2 the bosses orders”.

Me: “What? I can't stay here tomorrow I'm supposed to go to work”!

Him: “Where? Oh no, Signora. You are not going anywhere, and don't worry you will not lose your job, but the boss doesn't want you working there truly speaking”.

Me: “Haikhona! Mnqundu wakho and this boss of yours. Who does your boss think he is dictating my life? And why is he always behind the scenes? Is he even human”? He laughs.