CHAPTER 19

★Insert 19★

ESETHU

Sleep have become a stranger to me for the past 3 days, every time I close my eyes all that Dom did to me comes to me like a tornado on a mission to destroy everything in its path, and I wake up screaming it's not a good feeling I must say, and Billy doesn't even care I'm still chained like a slave, and today he said its game day for us, and I will learn to obey him, I will surrender myself to him, I don't even know what that even means. I also haven't been eating, he has been refusing me food. The last time I ate was that one night when he brought me here, oh, and he hasn't been coming here for the past 2 days of which is why I haven't been eating, and again you know what this means right? It means that I release everything here on this very same bed, and the room is starting to have a foul smell. I don't even know what time is it, or whether is it day or night.

I hear some rattling of keys outside the room, and someone whistling then a knock comes through at the door, I don't dare respond because as far as I know I don't remember Billy telling me that there are people who are staying here.

“Seems like there's no one here, I've been knocking and knocking,” a voice of a man tells someone.

“Of course there's no one. Billy left 2 days ago, you would've known if you weren't doing sleep outs,” the other man responds, and the first one laughs.

Man 1: “Do you think he left with his girl?”

Man 2: “His girl? Billy doesn't do love. He uses these girls, but why would she bring this particular one here?”

Him: “I'm sure she's a married woman, and she wanted to taste some Italian dick,” they both laugh.

Man 2: “You might be right. But Billy have other houses, why didn't he take her to one of them than bringing her here knowing very well that we stay here?”

Him: “I don't know man, and you know better than to question Billy,” they laugh.

Man 2: “I know man, I still need to live. Let's go, I want you to fill me in about what went down.” I hear some footsteps, then voices echoing from a distance until it is dead silence. Heaving out a sigh, why didn't I scream or answered when that man was knocking? I'm sure he would've rescued me or something, argh. Who am I kidding? Judging from the other ones response they're also scared of him. Honestly, who doesn't fear this man?

Someone pats me on my shoulder, and when I bring my head up, I find dawn looking at me, angry for no apparent reason as usual, guess I was lost in the land of thoughts because I didn't hear him coming in. He takes of his jacket, and loosens his tie.

“Did anyone come here?” His voice is so dark. I shake my head. “Are you sure?” I nod. “Good, I hope you're not lying to me. Yeerr, what's that smell? You bloody fat stinking bitch better get up from that bed, and clean yourself,  your stinking makes one puke, and now you've made my room smell like something rotten, and for that I'm going to punish you.” He clicks his tongue, and looks at me with so much disgust carried in his eyes, what did I ever do to this man for him to treat me like this? I might as well ask him, he unlocks my hands then he orders me to get up from the bed. “You are going to clean this mess of yours Signora, you will!”

“W- why are you doing this to me? What wrong did I do to you?” My voice comes out as a raspy whisper, and I think I might even breakdown.

Him: “Because I can. Because you are a fat stinking bitch, and no one fucking loves you. You are a nobody, and even if I were to kill you- no one will miss you, I'm sure they've even forgotten about you. You are as good as dead, and you better thank me because you still alive. And again, stop questioning me, I'm not your peer. Get your stinking ass up!” He pulls me by my leg, and I fall off bed then he uses the choker on my neck dragging me to the shower... He shoves me inside, and kicks me twice then open the shower tap cold water, and walks out. I bring my knees to my stomach, and my tears fall down freely, I close my eyes, then I flip them open when someone parts my thighs, and it's Billy he is holding a candle in his hand, I shiver from fear. “This candle is for later, but now I need to taste your dirty, smelling fat pussy, I want to tear it apart, but I will do so later.