EPILOGUE

5 YEARS LATER...

ESETHU

My leg is on his shoulder hands above my head intertwined with his looking at me straight in the eyes. Eyes full of love, eyes full of passion. He drops his lips to mine, and we kiss as he moves inside me muffling my whimpers, our families are downstairs having family lunch, and we decided to come up here for a quickie of which turns out to be a whole lovemaking session. It's just how it is, we can't get enough of each other. I did go back to University and completed my studies, I've also learned how to cook I now have my own restaurant that Billy brought for me as a surprise gift on my birthday 2 years ago. Shesh, I was so happy, and I have my own catering company. Who would've thought that one day I will be boss-lady and pay people for working for me? God knew, not me.

“I love you, Ava. I love you so much,” he tells me. I don't know how many times a day he tells me. And I'm here for it, shame.

“I love you too, Dom.”

Him: “Not that word il mio amore, not it.”

Me: “I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry amore.”

Him: “Perfect.” He lifts my other leg and I wrap them around his neck as he lifts himself up a little, I cup his cheeks and pull him down to my lips.

So as I was saying before we got distracted. Antonio is such a big boy, and he talks a lot. Luca is more reserved, he likes food more than anything. I love both my boys. My mother & Ray made things official between the two of them 2 years ago, and to tell you the truth I don't remember when was the last time I saw my mother that happy. Till to this day, she's still happy. Nondumiso decided to move abroad forever she said she wants a clean slate, and away from all the toxicity that surrounds her, at least she left with us already fixed things. Our relationship is better now, we talk from time to time. Ahh, Xolani & Nqobile are set to get married in 5 months time. Their relationship was a messy one with too many infidelities from X, but they worked around it. Nqobile packed up her shit and left Xolani to continue with his cheating ways, guess he got tired and realized that no one treats her like Nqobile does. He sent his uncles to Nqobile's home to ask for her hand in marriage, but Nqobile refused to be his wife the first time. Yoh, it took him a lot of work before he won her back, and Nqobile is expecting, congratulations to them.

Billy bends me over, and I'm lying on my stomach as he takes me from behind, I bury my face on my pillow stifling my moans. I feel his body resting on top of me, and he starts moving slowly inside me.

“I can't get enough of you, il mio amore,” he whispers in my ear then nibbles on it.

“I know baby, I know.” He pulls me by my hair, bending my neck forcing me to look up at him. He roughly smashes his lips in mine enveloping me.

Steven? Arh, that mathafakha was arrested attempting to cross the border with more than 500 old & young women, his daughter was amongst them. Money is indeed the root of all evil, imagine selling your daughter to the highest bidder it can never be me shame. He was sentenced to 100 years imprisonment, uhhh. God is good, it's a good thing that Billy left it while there was still time. Silver? Silver is focusing on the business and doesn't have time for relationships, but he does hookups every now & then? Mapule? Urh, she left the country with her son and no one knows where she is, but one day she will remember home. Vatiswa? That one is selling vegetables by the roadside and her business isn't going anywhere she might as well quit and start selling something else because wow shame. The mnqundu of a husband is officially a drug addict, he steals now and the community deals with him from time to time.

“Bi-lly,” I whimper trying so hard not to scream as he hits it faster & faster, slapping my ass. I know that he's about to explode in no time.