“Are you checking out my room?” Kai suddenly asked, making me snapped out from my thoughts. She raised her eyebrow with her smile tugged at the corner of her lips. I smiled and nodded honestly. She slapped my chest playfully and I tickled her. Pinning her down gently, I continued tickling her and she was squirming against my hold. I loved hearing her musical laugh singing in my ears. They had that beautiful tune that always told a different story every time she laughed.

She was out of breath when I was straddling her. I stopped tickling and we both stared into each other’s eyes. I pushed a strand of hair out from her face and she smiled. I caressed her cheek, and felt her soft, feathery skin under my hands. Without thinking, I went down to kiss her lips.

I supported my weight with one hand, while the other one was under her neck. Every time I kissed her, I went crazy inside. Her hands went up to my waist and they pulled me down. Our bodies were flush against each other. I moved to the side, but not once breaking apart. I continued kissing her when I lay back down beside her. Our lips moved in sync and her lips were demanding, but sweet. Her scent exploded against my taste buds it was like dancing on my tongue. My heartbeat was increasing and I was pretty sure hers as well. I felt her silky, long, dark brown hair when I ran it down and I held her hand. I squeezed it slightly, feeling the kiss heating up; when suddenly I felt that it was burning.

“Ouch!” I shrieked and pulled my hand. We instantly broke apart. When I looked at it, it was smoky and a bit red. What the hell? I used my Water bending to cool it off and that felt a little better.

“Whoops, sorry…” Kai suddenly said. Her face was a deep red now and her knees were propped up to her chest. I chuckled slightly and scooted over so that I was between her knees. I gave her a lingering kiss on her swollen lips and pulled away from her, grinning.

“It’s fine, love. You need to learn to control it though…” I said finally realizing that it was her Fire element that burnt my hand. I looked at the burn marks, and it was gone, thanks to my fast healing. She took my hand and kissed it. She looked sad, and it made my heart ache. I rubbed my hand at her cheek, and she leaned to my touch. Sighing, she closed her eyes.

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to control it…Like you.” She suddenly said with a hint of sadness in her eyes when she looked at me. I tilted my head to the side and made a goofy face. She instantly laughed, and smiled. That was better.

“Hey, come, follow me…” I said, continuing with my idea moments ago. I stood up from her bed and took her hand. Then I realized that I was still wearing my tie and coat. I shook out from my coat and Kai helped me out from my tie. I unbuttoned the top button of my shirt and she smiled at me. I kissed her cheek and brought her to the window of her room. She looked at me questioningly when I draw back the curtains and slid it open.

“Mind telling me what we’re doing? Do you need some fresh air?” She asked me. I shook my head and pushed my head out from the window. With concentration, I appeared a wide water board just outside of it.

I had been practicing a lot with my element and discovered some profound tricks that were really cool. I could reach high places now with no problem and had control over Water more easily. I think I could teach my lovely soulmate a few tricks too. Well, being a bender of an opposite element was going to be hard, but it will worth the try, for her.

“Climb on it…” I said, pointing at the board. She shook her head profusely and I chuckled at her worried face. I took her hand and guided her towards the board. Her body was stiff, and didn’t want to move, so I scooped her up.

“Chace! No, it’s not safe!” She yelled suddenly. I put a finger on my mouth to shush her. I don’t want anybody waking up and see us in the air at the middle of the night. Especially her dad. He knowing I was still here will infuriate him, as I told him that I will be heading home. And I didn’t want to be in his bad list. She instantly went quiet, without uttering another word.