Chapter Twenty

Hey loveliess, sorry for the late chapter. Thanks for waiting :) Love ya'll! Enjoy!

Comment, Vote, Fan! :D

Chapter Twenty

Chace Phillips

Being with her now was the happiest moment I could ever think of, that ever happened in my life.

My soulmate, was a Fire bender. I was so proud of her, always was, always will. Even whatever element she held, I would still be proud.

It was a very nice celebration of her birthday, and I know that she enjoyed it every bit. I was glad that I was a part of it.

I chuckled to myself. This girl was going to be the death of me. Last night, after eating that gigantic chocolate cake, I sent her up to her room, wanted to say goodbye, even though I didn’t want to. I was surprised, even after celebrating her addition of age, her childish ways were still there, and I loved every bit of it.

“I’m not sleepy yet, Chace. I’m still excited!” She whispered yelled when we were in her room. I was tucking her in bed, but she sat up and looked at me intently. I sat on her bed and looked at her beautiful green eyes deeply, trying to see what was in her mind.

“But you need your rest, and I need to go. Come morning is very important, and I don’t want to mess it up…” I said while caressing her pinky cheeks. I love those rosy colours on her tanned skin and I wished that it won’t ever go away.

“Can you please stay with me, just for the night? I mean, you’ll be occupied all day, and who knows what’s going to happen at the meeting tomorrow…Besides, it’s still my birthday” she said softly and looked at her hands. I sighed and lay on her bed, pulling her down with me. I wrapped my arms around her and she rested her head on my chest. She traced my arms with her delicate finger while I inhaled her intoxicating scent, and it immediately calmed down my jumping nerves.

Actually, I really need to go home. Something had happen when I sent Mom and Anna home the day before. I feared for their safety. No one in Kai’s family had yet known and I’m going to keep it that way, for now. That memory caused my body to stiffen. I looked at the clock, it was already 2 a.m. The meeting tomorrow is at 9 a.m. Go figure.

“Chace? Are you okay? Are you mad at me?” she loosened herself from me to look up at my face. I gave her my winning smile and kissed the top of her head. I don’t want her to feel any worry, so I voted against telling her anything that had happened.

“I will never be mad of you, my love…” I said and she let out a breath of relief. We both fell into deep silence. I took that time to admire her room. I mean, Ally and hers.

It was…cute. She really knows how to decorate it. It was big, and there was a lot of space to walk around. The walls were maroon, her favorite colour, and the curtains were a deep gold. The queen sized bed that we were lying on was soft and comfortable with rainbow colored sheets. I saw at one corner, her study table stood there, with lots and lots of books. Study books, story books of Ally’s and thick novels. I knew that she loves to read, and she was very smart. At another corner was a rack filled with stuff animals. Mmm, most of them were cats, must be her favorites. I guess having Spectra in the feline family, counts. Then I saw the door to her closet. I absolutely know she loves to go shopping, so I’m assuming it was bigger than what it seemed. Overall, her room was unique, not just any kind of girls room that usually screamed glamour, glitter and frills. Hers was, elegant…

What attracted me most was the ceiling…It was white, but embed with lots of stars that were glowing with a million colours, red, green, blue, yellow, it looked brilliant. The only light at the room was from the lamp on her dresser, so it was kind of dark and made the glowing stars brighter. I loved the stars and the way it twinkle. Now, that gave me an idea.