Chapter Ten

Hey loveliess..REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD..been kinda busy..But I'll work harder! :3

Chapter Ten

Chace Phillips

I was running in the woods again.

It was really early in the morning of a Sunday, and I just can't help it.

Suddenly, sitting in my room felt suffocating. I just wanted out.

I wanted to inhale the sweet smell of fresh air. I just wanted to run free from all the weight that's slumped on my shoulders right now. I just wanted to feel sane again.

I didn't mind talking to Troy either; he'd been avoiding me these two weeks. Well, that was mainly my fault when I ran away from our soulmates.

But deep down, I felt that I was doing the right thing.

'It's your idiot side thinking to me…' Troy suddenly spoke in our mind link. I broke into a wide grin.

Finally! Some interaction from him!

'You miss me don't you?' I grinned internally. I could feel him rolling his eyes, and stopped talking.

I stopped running, and caught my breath. Talking to Troy for that brief moment lost my focus in running. I scanned my surrounding and made sure that it was clear.

Satisfied, I started to relax and eased my sore muscles.

Honestly, I had been thinking about my soulmate. Her long, wavy brown hair that danced in the wind. Her tanned skin that reflected light, giving it a distinct glow, her soft, full lips that shades a pink colour, making me want to have a taste of it. And her eyes, her big green eyes that twinkle like the stars above. She was perfect...

She was my soulmate; she was supposed to be perfect, to me.

I sat on a big rock, in the middle of the woods. It was a spot that I used to go when I just needed to chill.

With a deep breath and concentration, I formed a perfect water sphere surrounding me. The flowing sound of the water created a calm atmosphere and I was drowned in my own little world. I just let all my emotions flow out.

I just needed to get my conscious straight. I needed to plan first then execute. I need to make things right and arrange my priorities...I took a another deep breath and...

"Hey coward. Mom wants to see you…" a voice suddenly spoke up from outside my water sphere. It was Troy.

I smiled and dropped the sphere slowly. I opened my eyes and saw him with a smug face in the trees. I smiled, but he turned around and started walking. His fur was a deep red, but alternating with black.

That's it. It's time to end all these nonsense.

"Troy, we need to talk…" I commanded at him with my authority voice.

He froze in his tracks and turned around. He snarled and showed his fangs at me. His changing fur was now stopped at a scarlet red, and he was fuming, I can tell.

"Don't you dare behave like this towards me..." I warned and stepped closer. His tail was raised higher than before, and his red fur really bright in the sunlight.

"I won't listen to you...until I got to see my soulmate. You betrayed them, and I will not listen to a traitor like you..." He hissed.

I was caught by surprise by his sudden words.

The once caring and loving spectra that I know, was now against me. I felt like someone stabbed my heart, over and over again. We had a strong bond, we should feel like this, but obviously, he was not.