Chapter Fifty Five (Part Three)

Chapter Fifty Five (Part Three) w/ note :

Vivian's P.O.V

"Charlie, can you open the door?" I asked as we walked up to our hotel room. The boys had been done with their interview an hour ago, and Kyla, Aria, Lou, and Lux had left the mall early. So Charlie and I just continued to shop, and right now Charlie was holding at least seven bags. One was in her mouth, so she couldn't complain on why she had to open the door. I was busy texting Kyla. I was telling her that Charlie and I were done shopping and that we can meet everyone at the restaurant we were going to tonight.

"Finally," Charlie dropped the bag out of her mouth, along with the bags in her hands on her bed, "My jaw hurts."

"I told you not to put the bag with the shoes in your mouth," I shook my head as I put down my two bags and my phone in my pocket, "You're lucky Aria's father is a dentist."

"I hate dentists. They creep me out," Charlie sighed as she sat down on the bed. She turned her head so she could look at me, "What is going on with Kyla and the others?"

"The boys were done with their interview an hour ago, and were chilling out in their rooms. Kyla, Aria, Lou, and Lux had gone back to the hotel thirty minutes before we came back, and we're all planning on going out to eat," I replied, "Without Lou, Lux, and Paul."

"Why aren't we bringing Paul?" Charlie sounded sad, "This is going to be an unfun dinner."

"It 'unfun' even a word?" I chuckled. I walked over and sat down beside her. She was now staring at the flat screen TV, which was turned off. I studied her carefully, and then said, "You just want to annoy the crap out of him, don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do," Charlie smiled as she nodded her head, "It's fun."

"He already has to deal with Megan and Zayn's issue. Don't make him want to quit from being One Direction's body guard."

"Viv, it wouldn't be my fault. He has to deal with fans who faint at the sight of the boys, attack the boys, try to kidnap the boys, try to get physical with him to get to the boys, girls who fangirl and throw themselves at the boys-"

"I get it," I said cutting her off, "He has to protect them in every possible way imaginable."

"Where are we going to eat?" Charlie asked changing the conversation. I shrugged, "Well, I want to change my clothes," Charlie looked down at her blue polka dot jeans, "These don't really go well with going out to dinner. They're just for shopping."

"You can keep that white blouse on-"

"I'm changing this, too," Charlie said getting up and opening the closet where she put her clothes, "Should I wear a dress? Or a skirt? Or a pair of colorful skinny jeans? A graphi tee or some type of fancy blouse? What about-"

"How about one of your new outtits?" I suggested motioning to her bags, "You bought that cute ruffley tank top. That will go good with the yellow jeans you have."

"Yeah, except that outift looks good on a weekend with your friends. Not a dinner with some celebrities and your best friends," Charlie sighed as she turned to look at her bags, "Why did I buy almost everything from Maurices?"

"Because you're you," I chuckled, "You buy everything out of the store. Half of your shopping spree already pays the employees for at least five months."

"I'm just going to settle with my black cardigan with the pink polka dots," Charlie turned back around and pulled the black cardigan off a hanger, "With something...and some jeans...but which color?"

"How about you just go on Google?" I asked as I got up and walked over to my own bed to the remote for the TV.

"We all know when I go on the internet I'll end up opening thousands of tabs, and purchasing things from Amazon, Target, Deb, and other stores..." Charlie's voice trailed off, "I'll just wear this," she pulled out her long sleeved lace shirt and a light blue tank top, "With lime green jeans or pink jeans? Viv, can you choose?"