Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Forty Six w/ note :

Kyla's P.O.V (This is rare)

"But I want to sit by Aria!" Harry whined for what seemed like the hundreth time today.

"Harry, leave it go," Paul said rolling his eyes, "Megan hasn't seen her friend in so long-"

"I haven't seen her in so long," Harry said crossing his arms.

"We both haven't seen her in so long," Megan corrected. Harry glared at her. Megan glared back. Aria, Niall, Liam, and Vivian went to get breakfast for all of us, and Louis, Zayn, and Charlie all decided they would go to Starbucks to get coffee. I sat in a chair by the terminal trying to listen to my iPod, while Harry kept arguing with Megan. Something was up with Megan. I mean, she wants to sit by Aria, instead of Zayn. Who is her boyfriend.

"Can you both stop arguing?" Paul asked, "It's just a short plane ride. Maybe an hour. Or less."

"Fine," Harry sighed, "Megan can sit by Aria."

"Thank you," Megan smirked as she returned to look at the screen on her iPhone.

Finally, no arguing. I could finally listen to the music on my iPod, but as always something came to ruin that.

"I'm never going to Starbucks with these two idiots ever again," Zayn stated as he fell into a chair beside Megan, "And I mean never. With a capitol 'n'."

"That was hilarious!" Charlie laughed, "That man had no idea who you were!"

"And that was an accident!" Louis said laughing, too. I looked over at Zayn, who mouthed 'don't ask'. I made a confused look.

"What happened?" Megan asked. Zayn put his head in his hands.

"Louis spilled coffee all over this man in a business suit," Charlie tried to explain without laughing, "And Louis was trying to say sorry, but the man was really angry. I swear, if Zayn didn't drag Louis and me away, he would want to put a lawsuit on us."

"Let me guess. The reason why the man got angry was because Louis went all sassy?" Harry asked. Louis and Charlie nodded. I watched as Paul rolled his eyes again.

"I should have sent a mature adult with you," Paul said, "Or not have even let you guys go."

"Since when have you seen a mature adult in the twenty first centurty, Paul?" Charlie asked as she took a seat by the One Direction bodyguard.

"Everyone is going to be doomed when this generation of young adults are going to rule the world," I heard Paul mutter. I let a small giggle slip.

"What about me?" Zayn asked motioning to himself, "I'm a mature and responsible adult."

"If so, then where is the coffee?" Harry asked. Zayn opened his mouth to answer Harry's question, but Harry cut him off, "A mature adult would have ordered more coffee."

"Shut up, Haz," Megan kicked his foot since she was sitting right across from him, "You're not that mature either."

"I'm mat-"

"Don't get into another argument," Paul cut Harry off, "Now, where is Liam and Niall?"

"Getting breakfast, remember?" Louis said, "While Charlie and Zayn came with me to Starbucks."

"They should have been back by now," Paul looked at his watch, "Maybe I should call Li-"

"Who am I sitting by on the plane?" Charlie asked taking the tickets out of the folder, which was sitting in the other seat next to Paul, "We're in first class, right?"