Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen w/ note :

"Did you get your candy?" I asked as we walked out to Charlie's car. She nodded. I have to say, she has been quiet since she and Vivian ran up to Kyla and me as we walked out of Starbucks. Her and Vivian both.

"Did something happen to you two?" Kyla asked them, "You have been awfully quiet."

"Nothing. Just patiently waiting to get to the beach," Vivian muttered. Charlie started the car and we were off.

The beach was forty minutes away. Charlie turned up the radio and Darkside by Kelly Clarkson was playing. I hummed along, and was really suprised that Charlie wasn't singing along. Charlie knows every lyric to every song! And loves to sing along to the radio!

"Guess who we saw at Starbucks," I heard Kyla whisper to Vivian. Vivian froze, but her eyes moved to look at Kyla. Something is up. And it's not the ceiling, "Zayn and Megan."

"Cool," Vivian mumbled.

Yeah. Something is definetly up. Vivian should be fangirling and everything, but isn't. I know Zayn isn't her number one fav., but she still loves the other four equally! Just so you know, her favorite is Harry. Yep. Don't ask questions.

"And we saw One Direction on magazines. Celebrity Saturday," Charlie said finally. It was good to hear her talk. Not like her talking is a good thing...

We finally got to the beach and Vivian set up the umbrella Charlie owned. Kyla and I set out our towels, while Charlie tried to set up the striped beach chairs.

"Let's go into the water," Vivian suggested taking off her sweatshirt. Underneath was the top to her blue bikini. Before she took off her shorts she took the ponytail holder off of her wrist and pulled her hair up into a ponytail.

"I'm going to go in too," Kyla said, "But I have to get sunscreen on. I burn easily."

"Me too. That is, I need to put some sunscreen on. I don't really burn that easily," Vivian said taking the bottle of suntan lotion out of Charlie's blue striped beach bag, "It's not that hot."

"Mostly humid," I added as I took off my floral blouse. Underneath my outfit I had my bikini, "There is not that many people here either."

"It's September, Aria. Not July," Charlie said. I could imagine her rolling her eyes underneath her sunglasses, "I'm going to get icecream from the concession stand. Aria, you wanna come with?"

"As long as they have Cookies&Cream," I smiled.

Kyla's P.O.V (This is rare)

Vivian and I both walked down to the water. The cold water touched our feet, but it was refreshing. I turned around to see Charlie running up to the concession stand, kicking sand at Aria. I turned my head left to see a cute lifeguard looking at the ocean, while on the rightside there was five guys and a girl setting up an umbrella down in the sand.

"I remember the first time my dad took me here. The beach was having firework night," Vivian said. I got back into reality and looked at her after thinking that the five boys and girl looked familiar.

"Intresting fact," I giggled walking further into the water, "My first time to the beach was...I don't really remember. But I remember my first time surfing. Aria's dad tought me and her. It was fun."

"I can't really surf," Vivian shrugged, "It seems cool. But dangerous at the same time."

"It's not dangerous!" I exclaimed splashing her, "How can you say that?!"

"How can you splash me!?" Vivian retorted. Soon we started a war with water.

Megan's P.O.V (This is rare)