Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen w/ note :

"La mia lingua ha toccato una toilette!" Charlie exclaimed coming into the living room with two pizza boxes in her hand, with the keys to the apartment dangling from her mouth. That was probably why whatever language she was speaking was unclear. Vivian looked up at her and dropped the pen she was holding. Then started laughing. I made a confused look and looked at Kyla, to see her also giggling.

"Why are you guys laughing?" I asked staring weird at them.

Charlie came over and dropped the boxes on the coffee table, while the keys fell onto the floor. Charlie sighed and picked them up, putting them on the table as well.

"She's not the best person speaking Italian," Kyla recovered from the laughter and was currently taking a piece of pepporoni pizza out of a box.

"How did you know she was speaking Italian?" I asked taking a piece as well. Vivian put up her index finger, signaling me to wait. Then swallowed the pizza she was chewing and opened her mouth.

"Kyla and I am taking Italian online. We're learning from the website, Google," Vivian smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"You two can barely speak English and you are learning Italian?" Charlie said getting into the conversation, "I wasn't trying to speak fluently. I just googled it while I was waiting at the pizza parlor what 'Pizza is here' was in Italian."

"Yeah, you ended up saying 'my tongue touched a toilet'," Kyla laughed again, "What you meant to say was, la pizza è qui."

"Intresting," Charlie said rubbing her chin trying to be dramatic, "Remind me to never take Italian. Or French. Or any other type of language."

"Why?" I asked, "You could be very good at it an-"

"I'm just going to stick to being able to talk in different accents," Charlie smirked biting her piece of pizza that had peppers on it, "I can do Australian, British, and French. Including American because I'm American!"

"She is really good," Vivian nodded her head, "Once at a slumber party that we both were invited to, she was dared to prank call the principal. Charlie spoke in an Australian accent and got the principal to believe that Australia wanted her to teach some private school there. The next day the principal said she was quitting at an assembly. But the girl that invited us to the slumber party said this was going way to far, so I had to raise my hand and say that the call was a prank. The principal didn't believe me."

"What happened next? With the principal?" Kyla asked sounding intrested. Charlie and Vivian shrug their shoulders.

"Never heard from again, I suppose," Charlie said, "I just got the best idea!"

"What is it?" I asked. Charlie started to bounce up and down.

"We need to prank call One Direction! And have me talk in an accent!" Charlie said smirking, "Then make them believe something is going to happen!"

"We have no idea what hotel they-" Vivian was cut off.

"Niall told me. We can call the hotel and then ask if we could speak to one of the guys," Kyla said grabbing her phone, "Hopefully someone who doesn't have me in their phone."

"Wait, wouldn't the hotel say no?" Vivian asked, "They would hang up thinking that we are just crazed girls."

"Not if I say that I'm their manager from the UK," Charlie said doing a fake British accent. Which was awesome.

"Okay, then let's call up the hotel!" I said with excitement. Kyla's smile dropped. Charlie made a confused look and Vivian looked at her phone. Her eyes grew wide and then whispered something to Kyla. Kyla burst out laughing and shook her head, "What are you doing?"

"The guy I don't have on my phone is Harry," Kyla said, "I have everyone else from our 'Savannah Mission'. I never got Harry's number. So Vivian said that we should have you talk to them in your British accent and I shook my head because your accent isn't as believable as Charlie's."

"My accent is believable!" I exclaimed. Kyla shook  her head.

"Charlie has a better one," Kyla sighed, "This prank has to go good."

"Don't you mean great?" Vivian said with a huge smile.

Megan's P.O.V

"Do you think something is wrong with Niall?" I asked Zayn as we walked into our room. Zayn shook his head no.

"He said he was tired, didn't you hear him? That was right after he said he wasn't hungry," Zayn said looking at me, "And you are not going over to his room to 'talk'."

"Why did you put quote around 'talk'?" I asked also doing air quotes.

"Because whenever you try to make things better, you make things worse," Zayn replied, "Meg, you are the problem. Not the solution."

"Ugh," I mumbled taking a seat on the edge of the bed, "Is this about the time when I was trying to help Liam out?"

"Yes," Zayn rolled his eyes, "You ended up making him feel worse about his situation and he wouldn't sing for days. Management is still mad at you."

"Mad? Just say the word 'hate'. Because they hate me."

"They don't hate you."

"You're lying."

"I know," Zayn muttered taking a seat down beside me, "I was just trying to make you not feel bad."

"It's fine," I shrugged, "Most of your fans hate them. So why shouldn't I?"

"Because they won't let you be in our next music video," Zayn replied. I sighed again.

"They're going to say no," I said, "I should just give up being an actress."

"Don't give up your dream," Zayn said pecking me on the lips, "Now, let's get something to eat because I'm really hungry."

"And so am I," I chuckled quietly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis : So, do I end up with Charlie?

Kat : Lou, why do you keep asking that when you already know the answer? And why do you keep popping up in my notes?

Louis : So is that a yes?

Kat : It's a no. I may put you with Charlie, but I can start a love triangle. Cause drama. Or just erase that idea and make you end up with...Aria.

Aria : NO! YOU ARE NOT PUTTING ME WITH THAT!

Louis : Aria, what are you doing here?

Kat : Louis, shut up. Aria, what are you doing here?

Aria : I was just wondering what our prank will be.

Kat : Read the next chapter.

Aria : But you didn't write it yet.

Kat : But I will soon!

Louis : Am I going to be in it?

Kat : I don't know.

Aria : Am I?

Kat : Yes.

Louis : What?! She gets to be in it, but I can't!?

Kat : She's a main character.

Louis : So am I!

Aria : But I am way more important than you, Tomlinson.

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)

.