Chapter Forty Four

Chapter Forty Four w/ note :

"What do you mean Vivi and Charlie are hiding in their rooms?" I asked as I took a seat on the couch in Charlie and Vivian's apartment. I finally convinced Megan to tell Zayn about her pregnancy, so we both walked over here. They were in the kitchen, while I stayed out in the living room talking to Harry and Louis. Liam got a call from Paul, and went into the bathroom so nobody could disturb him.

"It's all Harry's fault," Louis said pointing accusingly at Harry. My eyes shifted onto the curly haired boy, who put his hands up in surrender.

"All I did was have a conversation with Charlie and ask Vivi if she liked Liam," Harry defended himself, "In my mind, I did nothing wrong."

"You did do something wrong," I stated, "Almost everyone knows about Vivi liking Liam. It was supposed to be our little secret. Even Liam knows. Which is not a good thing."

"You never told me it was 'our little secret'," Harry put quotes around 'our little secret', "You told me that you wish that our friends weren't so oblivious to this. Charlie must've knew, because she told me that when I talked to her. She said she was trying to help her friend."

"Because the last serious boyfriend Charlie had cheated on her," I rolled my eyes. Charlie told me the whole story, and how she thinks it is her fault Vivian broke up with her first major crush, "And Vivian felt bad, so she broke up with hers. Charlie is just trying to protect her, and at the same time she is protecting herself."

"What do you mean by protecting herself?" I didn't realize Louis was still in the room. Harry and I both looked at him to see that confusion was written all over his face.

"Charlie is scared to date people and fall in love," I explained, "She is scared to have her heart broken, and won't take any chances."

Louis looked to the floor.

"It's okay, Lou," Harry said to him, "She will soon realize that you like her-"

"How do you know I like her?" Louis looked up with wide eyes.

"Vivian," Harry and I said in unison. Louis cursed under his breath.

"Lou-" I was cut off by Liam walking back into the room.

"Paul said management wants us all to go to Orlando," Liam said taking a seat on the couch next to me, "For a concert, a signing, and other things. He said he'll be here tomorrow morning, at the hotel, to pick us up."

"Orlando? I thought we were on vacation?" Louis asked, clearly forgetting that Harry and I know about his crush on Charlie.

"We've been here for about a week, so technically our vacation is over," Liam shrugged, "He said we could bring some friend-"

"Aria is coming!" Harry exclaimed.

Megan's P.O.V

"What did you want to talk to me about?" Zayn asked as we walked into the kitchen. I looked up at him, trying to think of how to say this. Just blurt out saying that I'm pregnant? Or give a whole lecture? Ugh, why is being a girl so complicated? I mean, girls are more confusing than guys, "Megan?"

I must have zoned out, "What?"

"I said, what did you want to talk to me about?" Zayn chuckled.

"Well, I don't really know how to put this, bu-" I cut myself off. If I do it that way, it will just be blurting it out. Which I don't want to do.

"But what?"

"But...I got another casting call in Hollywood," I said saving myself. I mentally slapped myself for not telling him, but congratulated myself from saving me from crying. I already cried so many bloody tears when I learned the tests were positive, and I don't want to cause the next hurricane, "I hope you're not mad," I continued, "Because last time you were wanting to kill Har-"

"I'm actually happy for you," Zayn said hugging me. I was a bit suprised, then hugged him back, "When is it? Is it an all time show or just you being an extra?"

"Uh, the director suggested for me to fly in next week to audition," I swallowed, "All I really know is that it is a new show and he wants me to be the main character. I also said that I, um, needed to talk to you and my parents first."

Yeah, I told myself, about the 'you being pregnant with your boyfriend of two monthes'.

"I'm happy for you, Meg," Zayn said, "You get to live your dreams, like how I get to live mine."

"Yep," I said, "I also have something else to tell you-"

"Zayn! We're going to Orlando!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From reading your comments from the last three or two chapters, you all are really excited to see some Zegan babies. And since you all are die hard Zegan shippers, I need help with a few things.

Which gender should the baby be? If girl, should the name be Zara or Ariana? If boy, should it be Leo or Jason/Jace?

The last two sound weird...because there is this book I read where the two main boy characters are named Jason and Leo....

My friend made a new video, I helped out, my name is in the credits! It's hilarious! So please check it out ->

And there is another One Direciton picture....->

with more chapters to come, xoxo

-Kat :{)