Chapter Sixty Six

Chapter Sixty Six w/ note :

"I'm so glad there are no old women on this floor," Louis said as we both skipped down the hallway with our arms linked together. I raised an eyebrow as I turned to look at him, "There is always an old woman who is creepy on the floors I stay on."

I chuckled, "Seriously? How can an old woman be creepy? They're adorable. They knit all day and talk to their cats-" I cut myself off and then realized what I just said, "Maybe they are creepy..."

"Harry once had a conversation with a cat when he was drunk," Louis commented as we both stopped skipping once we got to our rooms.

"Well, he's Harry. He can always relate to an old person and speak cat," I said to him as I put my hands in my pocket of my sweatshirt, which had dried, and began to look for my key. Louis began to laugh what I just said, "Lou, did you take my key?"

"What? Why would I take your key?" Louis asked as he began to become serious again.

"I can't find it," I looked back up at him, "It's not in my sweatshirt. And that is the only thing I had that could keep something nicely inside. What if I lost it in the pool?" I gasped, "Viv is probably asleep, and I'm going to be stuck out here all night. I'm starting to be more irresponsible than last year."

"Don't you have another key? Or does Vivi have it?" Louis questioned. I sighed.

"No, I borrowed her's because I lost mine when you gave me a ride up the stairs."

"Well, did you lose it on the stairs?" I shrugged, "I bet we'll find it. Maybe if you go down to the lobby they'll give you another key."

"But it's getting late," I whined. It was about nine forty five when we left the pool, "And I'm tired. I don't want to go back down in a slow elevator or walk down stairs just to talk to a stupid person at the front desk."

"Then you'll have to stay with me," Louis said, "Because I keep my key with me at all times, and I'm responsible."

"Since when?" I chuckled as he took out his key and we walked over to his room's door. Louis looked at me and rolled his blue eyes, "I'm joking."

"If you're joking, then why am I not laughing?" Louis asked as he opened the door by putting his hand on the knob and twisting it to the right. I shrugged as we both walked into the room. My jaw dropped when the door closed and I stood in the living room, "What's wrong?"

"You and Harry have a very messy room," I managed to say after I examined the room for about thirty seconds. Socks, jeans, shirts, shoes, suitcases, pillows, whatever you name was either on the floor or hanging from a lamp in the room, "Why do you have underwear hanging from the curtain above the window?"

"I don't know," Louis shrugged as he began to walk into the kitchen, "Are you thirsty?"

"Yeah. What do you have?" I asked as I followed him into the kitchen. Suprisingly, this part of the room was clean. Louis opened the mini fridge.

"Well, we have bottled water, flavored water, sparkling water, and tap water," Louis answered as he looked back up at me from bending down to see the options, "So whatever type of water you like, we have it."

"What about diet water?"

"That doesn't exist."

"Yes it does. I once ordered it at McDonalds."

"You're lying."

"Seriously, they did."

"I doubt it. They probably just gave you a cup of water and told you it was diet water because they thought you were mental or something," Louis shrugged as he let the door to the fridge close, "Are you hungry?"