Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen w/ note :

"Ugh, they won't pick up the dang phone!" Charlie yelled taking the phone off her ear. She was currently pacing in front of the television trying to call the hotel, or one of the boys with Kyla's iPhone so we could do our prank. We still haven't really decided what we should do yet, but we were first just trying to call someone.

"Charlie, be patient," Vivian said glaring at her. She was on her laptop searching the best phone call pranks on Google. I was reading the ideas people came up with or used over her shoulder. Kyla was laying upside down on the couch looking at my phone looking at some pranks on Google also.

"We are so desperate to prank them that we're Googleing about it. We are so dumb," I chuckled walking away from Vivian and taking a seat Indian style on the bean bag Charlie owned, "Who are you calling now?"

"Well, I tried calling the hotel, but they won't pick up! Then I tried calling Harry on Kyla's phone, and he won't pick up either!" Charlie exclaimed.

"How'd you get his number?" Kyla asked looking at her. The blood was rushing to her head, so it looked a little funny, but freaky.

"Aria's phone," Charlie replied calmly for once.

"Remind me to delete that number," I told them. They all nodded except Kyla, "What?"

"You will need that number in the future," she mumbled shaking her head. I rolled my brown eyes at her and grabbed Charlie's phone of the table. I started looking at my twitter when all of a sudden the couch started vibrating.

"Why is the couch buzzing?" I asked standing up. Kyla go off the couch, or at least fell because Charlie pushed her off, and Vivian picked up the cushion.

"Who's phone is that?" Vivian asked picking up the phone and staring at it, "It's unlocked. Which is suprising because nobody I know forgets to lock their phone."

"Maybe they forgot. I don't know," Kyla shrugged, "Let me see it."

"Oh, sorry. It's locked. It was just turning on," Vivian chuckled, "I'm so dumb today."

"Aren't we all?" Charlie asked looking at the phone with Vivian, "Guess the password."

"Are you telling me to hack into some phone that belongs to an unknown person?" Vivian asked staring at her insane friend.

"Just give me that," Kyla said grabbing the phone away from them and falling onto the bean bag I was sitting on, "You guys are so dumb."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically taking a seat on the floor.

"Did you figure out the password?" Charlie asked sitting on the otherside of Kyla, also on the floor. Vivian took a seat on the couch and was above Kyla's head.

"Yep. And guess whose phone it is," Kyla smirked. We all made confused looks and looked back at her, "It's Harry's."

Megan's P.O.V (This is rare)

"Room service here is the best," I said as I set my plate of food on the counter of the kitchen in the hotel room. Before Zayn could agree, there was a loud knock at the door. We both exchanged looks and walked to the door. Zayn opened it to reveal Louis and Harry.

"Have you guys seen my phone?" Harry asked with a worried tone in his voice. I shook my head.

"Where'd you have it last?" Zayn asked crossing his arms.

"I don't remember," Harry said looking to the ground.

"We looked everywhere," Louis said, "We searched our entire hotel room, the lobby, and then we were so desperate we looked in Niall and Liam's room."