Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Seventy Three :

Vivian's P.O.V

"Laura, get back here," Megan ordered as her fourteen, almost going on fifteen, year old sister walked away with her suitcase and carry on, "You shouldn't wonder around a crowded airport alone."

"And you shouldn't sleep with your boyfriend of a few monthes, but you did," Laura retorted as she stopped to turn around and look at her sister, "You're just lucky that my phone is dead, or else I will call mum and dad. Dad would really kill you."

Megan sent her a glare, but just erased it and tried to put on a warm hearted smile, "Laura, I'm sorry. Let's just start over with a hello," Megan gave a wave and greeted, "Hello, Laur-"

"Oh, suck it with your acting skills," Laura turned her head back and started walking. Megan just stood there, not doing anything. She looked back at all of us with a frown.

"She hates me," Megan muttered.

"She's just mad," I assured her, "I have a sister, and we fought constantly. Mostly because I'm the youngest and got into her things without permission in middle school."

"This is a different situation, though," Megan sighed, "I really messed up."

"No you didn't, Meg," Zayn tried to comfort his girlfriend, but Megan just ignored his effort, "Niall was the one who told her without our permission."

"Should we be worried that Lars is getting too far away from us?" Niall obviously wasn't paying attention to what Zayn was telling Megan.

"Yeah," Louis nodded, staring with Niall at the black haired girl walking away; almost disappearing in the small crowd.

"Should we...?" Harry asked looking at Niall. Niall looked at Harry, and before you could even think of what they were trying to tell each other by 'reading each others minds' with their eyes, they both ran after Laura.

"So, let's just walk over to the exit, shall we?" Charlie asked with a smile, like nothing was going on. Kyla gave her a look, "Fine. We can stay put and mope with Megan."

"Charlie, that wasn't what I mea-"

"No, it's fine," Charlie cut Kyla off, "We still have a startstruck directioner here, who seems to still be breathing at least."

Louis waved his hand in front of the blonde's face, "I can feel air. But no life."

I laughed. Louis raised his eyebrows at me, "What?"

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you looked so serious when you said that. Almost like you were in one of those crime shows."

"Okay?" Louis didn't really know how to reply to that, so I just shrugged off what I mentioned, "Hello? Anyone there?" Louis continued waving his hand in front of the girls face, until she grabbed it and Louis gave out a shriek, which made Charlie and Kyla, even Megan, laugh.

"You sound so girly, Lou," Liam shook his head at the twenty one year old. Louis sent Liam a glare.

"For one thi-" Louis was cut off.

"You were just about to say one thing and I'm touching your hand," the girl stared widly at Louis' hand, "I can't believe I'm touching you. You're THE Louis Tomlinson. One of my idols an-"

"We don't need a lecture here, princess," Charlie rolled her eyes and did a fake snobbish accent. She crossed her arms, and then stared the blonde girl, who was wearing fake geeky glasses down, "State your name and where you are from."