Chapter Fifty Five (Part Two)

Chapter Fifty Five (Part Two) w/ note :

Laura's P.O.V (This is rare...LARS!)

I was laying on my stomach on my bed, while impatiently waiting for the One Direction interview to come on. The boys will be doing an interview in Orlando, and they will also be having a contest. The first caller, who answers ten questions correctly about the boys in one minute, gets two free tickets to fly to Orlando and meet them. And of course, all of you are thinking, why am I impatiently waiting for this interview? Because I want to win the contest. The second question you must be thinking is, if your older sister is dating a band member, why do you want to waste some of your life trying to be the first caller? Because I'm fourteen and a half, and One Direction is mostly all I care about.

My best friend, Alexandria, was helping me. She sat on my paint splattered print chair with her phone out. She was wearing a pair of those fake, dorky glasses, and was currently texting someone. I had my phone sitting beside me, and had already dialed the radio station's number so that I can just hit the 'Call' button when they start the contest.

"How long until the radio station comes on?" Alex, the name I call her, asked while tucking a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear as she looked up at me. Alex had the ends of her hair colored pink, and I had asked my mum to allow me to get my ends the color green or teal, but of course her answer was no. And she lets her other daughter date Zayn Malik, travel most of the world, and getting hate from millions of strangers sitting at their computers/laptops.

"In a few minutes," I said with my eyes still at the screen, "I really, really want to win this contest."

"You're sister is Megan Daniels, girlfriend of Zayn," Alex rolled her eyes, "You have met all of them, and you can just go ask your parents and visit them."

"Like my parents would agree."

Ever since my trip to London, because my parents had gone to Hawaii for their anniversary, they've been super protective because they were afraid that people would discover that I had 'connections' with the biggest boyband in the world.

"You can always skype them," Alex through out, "Or text, call, facetime, tweet, or other random things that you can do when you are away from someone."

I shrugged. Alex and my parents didn't know that I skyped One Direction and Aria, my sister's former best friend. But my little eight year old sister, Bree, knew. She was a stalker and I had to bribe her so that she wouldn't tell my mum or dad that I was going to enter this contest.

"Hello. You are listening to Starz Radio {A/N : Not real station} Thalia Brown, as your host," the laptop began to speak. I hushed Alex to shut up, even though she wasn't talking, and held my phone like it was going to disappear at any moment, "And many of you listeners out there today are BIG fans of the boyband, One Direction. We so happen to have the five boys with us in the studio because of a BIG contest their having. The first caller will be asked ten questions, which they have to answer in less than one minute, and if they get them correct, then they'll recieve two tickets to Orlando to meet the boys. So, whoever is listening...you can be that lucky caller!"

"Like that is going to happen," Alex mumbled. I turned around and picked up one of my pillows and threw it at her, "I was just kidding."

"Shut up!" I hissed quietly so I could still listen.

"I'm going to interview the boys, and you guys are going to hear their answers," the host said, "Give a mentally round of applause for...Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Niall Horan!"