Chapter 20

*Jayy's POV*

I couldn't take in what had just happened.Were we officially together? What would her brother think about her dating me? Are we even dating? I don't know...My mind became all tangled up with all these thoughts.

"So.you and Emm,hey?'' Sally whispered,which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know if we are together yet,but i guess so."    

She laughed a bit and pushed past me to her bunk.I walked to the fridge and raided it for something to drink. ''Where the fuck have all the drinks gone?'' i pouted. I shut the fridge and made my way over to the couch where Emmaline was sitting.  "What're we watching?'' 

"Nothing." she continued to look down at her phone as if she was texting. I know that trick,you act like you're texting,or busy so you don't have to talk because you're either upset or you're finding something awkward.

"I know you're not actually texting anyone." i winked.

She looked up from her phone and showed me it,"Oh really? is that why i'm sending a message to cc." she poked her tongue out at me and went back to texting cc.

"So.." i trailed off. "Are we a thing? or." i was nervous to hear her reply.

A smile came across her face,"I don't know,do you want to?'' she didn't take her eye's off her phone.

"well,you really are amazing,you're beautiful,actually beautiful can't even describe you,you're beyond beautiful,you're perfect.And you're all I want." i whispered softly.She put her phone on her lap and looked up at me,her face all red."So.I hope that answer's your question,but do you want to?'' 

"Of course i would Jayy." 

I put my arms around her tiny frame and pulled her onto my lap.We looked into each other's eyes.Her arms wrapped around my neck.Our lips crashed together and it was amazing.

"Remember use protection kids!" 

we both pulled away from the kiss and there stood sally.My face went all red,she never made anything this awkward. "Sallly." i pouted. "We're not going to.Not yet atleast."  I looked over at Emm and her face was as red as mine probably was.

Dahvie barged through the door and all attention was turned to him. "holy tits,it's so hot out there." his hair was nearly flat,part's of his make-up was smudged and he just looked exhausted.He shut the door and immediately went to the fridge. "Where the fuck are the drinks in here?'' he turned around.

I laughed,"Drink tap water,we have no drinks." 

He groaned and grabbed a red plastic cup and filled it up with water from the tap.He drank it as quickly as he could and spat it straight back out into the sink. "It's hot!" 

"So what did I miss?'' Dahvie asked as he sat next to Emm and I on the couch.Sally was still leaning against the counter.

"Nothi-"

"They were about to fuck on the floor when I walked in and then again before,so I told them next time they plan on fucking to make sure to lock the doors,not do it on the tour bus floor and to use protection!" Sally yelled proudly.

I looked over to Dahvie and he was trying to hold in his laughter but he failed. "you.oh my god." he continued laughing,and sally joined in,leaving Emm and I feeling awkward."You two were going to do it? really? so are you a thing now?'' 

"We weren't going to,and we are a thing now." I said proudly as I held Emmaline tighter.

"It's about fucking time you both found out how each of you felt about each other..Gosh." Dahvie had finally stopped laughing.

"What do you mean,it's about time?'' I asked curiously.

"Well.I knew Emm liked you,she told me everything,and then there was you Jayy who told me you liked her and well,i knew you both liked each other,but neither of you knew that i knew that you both liked each other."

"You asshole! You knew she liked me but didn't tell me!" 

"Well.Yes."

"Dahvie,you whore,why didn't you tell me Jayy liked me.It took us this long to find out.The whole tour." Emm  pouted.

"Well,atleast you're together now,and remember the bunks are very small,and it's really hard to get it on in there,that's why i have the room."

"Dahvie.i didn't need to know that and we just got together,we don't plan on..Anytime soon." Emm retorted.

The bus was filled with awkwardness,oh this was going to be a fun relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rawr :3 

I updated,you happy ? I know it's not long but i wrote it in class.

I have to hand my laptop back in in 4 hours meaning writing will take longer and have more mistakes as i've said in previous chapters.but uh,for my next class i might write another chapter if you guys are lucky C:

Anyways. Remember to Vote,Fan and Comment. 

Btw,best comment i will dedicate the next chapter too C:

Also,thankyou for getting me to 60 fans <3 you're all truly amazing <3

~KrystalRawr