Chapter 14

~2 day's later~
*Jayy's POV*

''Ready Jayy?" Dahvie yelled.I quickly made sure my hair was perfect before rushing out the bathroom."Yepp,two seconds." i quickly walked to the couch,"You coming Daniel?'' I asked."Of course i am," he did that beautiful smile of his which always made me smile.He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waiste."I love you." he whispered into my ears."I love you too,but we have to go." i smiled and got out of his grip.I grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him out the door with me.

''It's about time you got out here,I thought you two were getting it on." a big grin came across Dahvie's face.I flipped him off and we walked to the stage."Where's Emm,Sally and Drew?'' I asked."Emm has gone to see Andy and the band she'll meet us back at the bus after we perform and as for Drew and Sally they are already at the stage setting up,so they say." Another big grin came across Dahvie's face and I slapped the back of his head.''What was that for?'' he pouted."You keep thinking everyone is fucking eachother,if you really want that go watch some porn." i joked."I don't need to,i can easily just listen to you guys." he laughed.

We got to the stage and everything was already set up."About time you guys got here." Sally yelled."Sorry,Jayy and Daniel were getting it on." Dahvie winked.Daniel and I flipped him off."You're on in 10 minutes!" Drew yelled.He was wiring all the mics up.

"Okay guy's you're on!" Drew yelled.We ran onto the stage.We started by performing Scream for my icecream followed by Star power,bewitched,Lovestruck,Ima Monster and finished with Sexting.Dahvie and I ran off the stage and I looked for Daniel but he was no where to be seen."Hey Drew,have you seen Daniel?'' I asked.Drew looked around,"Nope,he left just as you went to perform to grab something." he said.

Why would Daniel leave just as we started to perform? "You alright Jayy?'' Dahvie asked.I snapped out of my thoughts,"Yeah." i smiled."I'm just going to go find Daniel,i'll be back soon." I said as i started to walk away from the side stage."Make sure you're back in 10 minutes because we have fans to meet!" Dahvie yelled.I ran from the side stage to our signing tent where Sally was and he wasn't there.I ran back through the crowd's hoping not to be stopped because i needed to be back for Dahvie and our fans and I also wanted to find Daniel.He's been dissappearing a lot when we're performing and just dissappearing a lot in general.

I walked back to where our tour buses were and opened the door.I walked inside and on the couch was something I had never wanted to see."D-Daniel" i stuttured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rawr ._. sorry for the shit and short chapter :3 no inspiration and i feel like im rushing this -.- Please remember to Vote,Comment and Fan <3

~KrystalRawr