Chapter 25

I yawned and opened my eyes to a blinding light.If wasn't in Jayy's bunk then where was I? I was back on the black veil brides tour bus on the couch.

"Morning there." cc chuckled.

"Morning." I sat up and realized I still had Jayy's zebra blanket.Cc sat next to me. "Uh,so what's happening?" I asked curiously.

"We're on our way back to drop you off at home."

My heart dropped,I never got to say goodbye to Jayy,I was just put on here and of we go.I started to cry and felt cc's arm go over my shoulder,I pushed him away. "Why didn't I get to say goodbye!" I yelled.

cc sat there silently. "I told you.You were just going to get hurt." I tuned around and saw Andy leaning against the wall.

"He wouldn't hurt me Andy! Just because you don't like him! You have no input on my love life!" I held back the tears as I screamed at him.

"I just didn't want you to be hurt,I'm your brother I'm supposed to protect you."

I jumped at him and tried to punch him but cc held me back.I gave up and just fell to the floor in tears.Andy walked away shaking his head leaving cc and I sitting together.I stood up out of cc's grip and sat on the couch.I held Jayy's zebra blanket close to me as I cried into it.

The rest of the way home I had my earphones in listening to Believe and his zebra blanket held close to me.Did Jayy really just put me on here without saying goodbye because he didn't want to see me again? I shook my head,he wouldn't.

-

"Emm.Wake up." I opened my eyes to cc shaking me. "Your stop."

I stood up and grabbed my suitcase that was next to the couch and stormed out the bus with the blanket over my shoulder.I opened the front door. "Emma-" I ignored my mum and ran up the stairs,I slammed my bedroom door behind me and threw myself on the bed.I didn't want to talk or see anyone right now.

*Jayy's POV*

"Jayy!" Dahvie called out which made me wake up.He sound worried so I quickly jumped out of my bunk and walked to him.He was standing at the door and I saw Andy.

"Where's Emmaline? She was supposed to be back last night." He sounded pissed off.

"She's in my bunk-I mean uh in the bunk."

"I need her now and all her stuff." he demanded. I nodded and walked back to my bunk.She looked so peaceful sleeping.I grabbed a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote her a quick letter,I hate goodbyes.I grabbed her suitcase and took it back to Andy.

"She's sleeping,I don't want to wake her up so ill carry her to your bus if you want while you take her suitcase." I suggested.He nodded and walked away with the suitcase.

"You're not going to say goodbye to her?" Asked Dahvie.I shook my head,"It will just hurt to much for her,I promised her this isn't goodbye forever and I'll keep that promise."

I walked back to my bunk and picked her up.I slid the note in her jeans pocket and grabbed the zebra blanket,she loved it.I carried her out of the bus and to the bvb tour bus. "I love you Emmaline." I kissed her head and knocked on the bus door. cc answered,"Here's Emm,I suggest you don't wake her up." I said as I handed her to him.

"Thanks." he smiled and I walked away from the bus and back to my own.I didn't want her to leave...

-

The bus came to a stop "We're home!" Dahvie yelled cheerfully.Everyone grabbed their bags and suitcases and rushed to the door.I grabbed my stuff and walked to the door.I walked up the stairs and to my room,"Home." I sighed.

Usually I was happy to be home after tour but for the first time I wasn't.I unpacked my suitcase and put everything where it belonged.I laid back on my bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket.I realized I had a message from Emm.I opened it.

'Jayy.Why did you just leave me without saying goodbye? Anyways I really miss you already.Love you x'

I let out a long sigh before replying.

'I hate goodbyes and I didn't want it to be harder than it already was.Im missing you too,being home doesn't feel right but I promised you that I'd see you again.Read the note I left in your pocket and I hope you enjoy my zebra blanket,I know how much you loved that.' I sent the messaged and put my phone down beside me before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have like major writers block haha xD

I have a new jahvie fanfiction up so uh,it'd be cool if you checked that out C: anyways yeah,that's all I have to say :3

Please remember to vote,comment and fan C: only 11 more fans until 100 ^-^

~KrystalRawr