Chapter 27

*Emmaline's POV*

I pressed my ear to my door to make sure no one was awake.Once I made sure there was no one awake I slowly turned the lock on my door and opened it.I quietly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning."

I jumped and turned around,"Holy fuck you scared me." I held my chest.

"Sorry,what are you doing up this early?" cc chuckled.

"Lets go back a bit,why are you up so early?" I asked as I raided my fridge for something good to eat.

"Couldn't sleep."

I found a Poptart and a big smile came across my face.I ripped open the packet and sat across from cc at the table.

"So why are you still here?" I asked curiously. "I thought this was just my stop."

"Andy and I are staying here for a while."

I was furious.I didn't want to see Andy...I hated him at the moment.He thinks he can control my life and tell me who to love.

"Where is he?" I asked in a bitter tone.

"Asleep on the couch."

I nodded,"Wait.Then where are you sleeping?" I asked.

"With Andy,we wrap our arms around eachother and keep eachother warm all night.no seriously Im just sleeping on the floor."

I couldn't help but laugh,"no wonder you couldn't sleep."

cc and I talked for the next hour,just about random stuff.

-

My phone went off and I looked at the called ID.I looked at it excitedly and pressed answer as I ran up to my room and slammed the door behind me.

"Jayy!" I yelled into the phone excitedly.

"Emm,how are you?"

"Im bored.I need you and I miss you." I said honestly.

"I miss you too.alot." he laughed.His laugh was amazing.His voice wasn't really deep,but it wasn't high pitched,but when he laughed it was always really high pitched.

Jayy and I talked on the phone for about 30minutes before he had to go.He hung up and I layed back on my bed with a smile.

~2 days later~

Jayy called me everyday so far as he promised.I really missed him,but he said he'd see me in a week or two,which I was really excited for.I was snapped out of my thoughts by my mums voice.

"Emmaline! I need to talk to you in here." my mum called out in a serious tone.cc paused the movie we were watching and I looked at him worried.Andy walked out from the kitchen where my mum was.I stood up and slowly walked to the kitchen,whatever we were going to talk about I didn't really want to know.

"Sit down please." she motioned to the chair.I carefully took a seat on the chair,this was serious.

"Now.Your brother talked to me about warped tour and what happened."

I felt my whole body stiffen.Mum was going to believe anything Andy said,Andy was always her favorite,Andy was actually both of my parents favorite child.

"He told me about this Jayy,who is in a band and how the whole tour you were with his band,care to explain?" she asked.

I refused to make eye contact,"I love him.He loves me."

"He's much older than you,I will not allow you to be dating him,or be around him,he is a bad influence."

"So Andy can date a girl who is older than him by nearly the same amount of years that Jayy is older than me! but I can't date Jayy!" I yelled.Before my mum could say anything else I continued to yell,"Jayy truly cares more about me!More than this shitty family! I don't care what you guys say! you can't stop us."

"Andy is older! and this is about you not Andy."

"oh of fucking course.Andy is always the one that is always so important,he gets his own way every single time,he gets everything,you favorite him."

"You will not speak that way in this house!You are not seeing that Jayy guy of yours,you will not leave this house and you will not make any contact with him!" I've never heard my mum yell before.

I stood up and ran up the stairs as fast as my legs would carry me.I slammed my door shut behind me and punched the wall numerous times as hard as I could.I fell to the floor and cried after I couldn't punch anymore.

Nothing was going right.Nothing...I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and put my earphones in my ears.Ohio is for lovers by Hawthorne heights was now on repeat.I couldn't move my hands at all now,one of them was already bruising bad and really swollen.

A few hours passed by and it was now 11.49pm.There was a text on my phone from cc.I opened it up.

'Em,I'm outside your door,please open up.Andy and your mum are asleep.i promise you.'

I sighed and stood up and unlocked my door to see cc standing there.I stepped aside and let him come in.He sat down on my bed and I shut my door behind him.

"What did you want?" I asked lifelessly.

"I wanted to talk."

I didn't really want to talk right now but I knew I now had no choice.I sat on my bed next to cc.

Cc and I talked about what had happened.I was really glad that I had him here right now.He actually listened to me and understood how I felt.People always see him as the crazy person who is always high on energy drinks,but when he was around me he was always really calm and caring.

It was now 3am and cc looked tired. "Go to sleep if you want." I said.

"I might do and why haven't you been sleeping? it's been 2 days now."

Shit.He knew about me not sleeping? "Im just not tired." I said.He gave me a concerned look and stood up.His phone dropped on the floor and went partly under my bed.He groaned as he knelt down and grabbed his phone.

He looked at me concerned and then held up my box of razors.I panicked.Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck,no,this is not happening.nope nope nope nope.

"Emm.why." was all he said. I sat there trying to think of a lie to use,but I just simply couldn't.The whole room was silent.

He stood up and put the box of razors in his pocket before turning his attention back to me. "Please don't do it again." he walked out the room and shut the door behind him.

*Jayy's POV*

I groaned as I picked up my phone from my bedside table.

"Hello." I asked sleepily.

"Jayy!its cc.This is really important." I looked at my clock,3.14am,who the fuck calls someone at this time.

"It better be important,it's fucking 3.14 in the morning."

"It's Emmaline.I was in her room and my phone dropped under her bed and there were a box of razors." I lost my voice...Why was she doing this? was it because of me...I needed to help her and be there but I couldn't.

"Thanks for telling me,do me a favor,make sure she doesn't use them." I pleaded.

"Will do."

"Thanks." I ended the call and went into Dahvie's room.I didn't really care if he was sleeping or not,this is important. "Dahvie." I shook him and his eyes opened slowly.

"What?" he asked.

"I need to drive to Emm's house.Its really important,I don't know when I'll be back."

"Okay,need me to come or will you be alright?"

"I'll be fine." I walked out the room and back into my room,I slipped on some jeans and a Kirby shirt.I grabbed my phone and put in my pocket as I ran down the stairs.I grabbed my keys off the table and ran out the front door into my car.

I sat there for a second.I don't even know where she lives.I grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted cc asking for the adress,right away he replied.

It's going to be a 6 hour drive to get there,but it will definitely be worth it.

____________________________

I was up until 5am writing this chapter,I rewrote it like a billion times and I ended up falling asleep writing it.Anyways,remember to vote,comment and fan for another chapter c: