Chapter 10

~~~~The Next Day~~~
 *Emmalie's POV*

"Emm! are you going to have breakfast!" Jinxx yelled.''Not hungry!" I yelled back.I heard some footsteps and my bunk curtain opened.''Are you sure? It's your favorite,Pancakes with choc chips and sherbet." I put my phone down besides me,"Nah...not hungry." i lied.I was hungry and i knew it but for some reason i didn't want to eat.Jinxx raised an eyebrow before shutting the curtain and walking away.I let out a sigh and put my earphones back in.Lovestruck was playing.Jayy's wonderful voice,the way his eyes glimmer in the sunlight,His amazing smile...Snap out of it.He will never be yours.I took my earphones out in frustration.I sat up in my bunk and grabbed some clothes.I opened the bunk curtain and the wonderful scent of pancakes made my stomach growl.I walked to the bathroom before locking the door behind me.

After showering i towel dried my hair leaving it still partly wet and put on some Black skinny jeans and a Sleeping with sirens shirt.I walked out of the bathroom feeling fresh again."Morning," everyone said in unison.I slightly waved my hand.Today was the first day I wasn't wearing a jacket to cover my old scars.It was way too unbearable today.Instead I tried to cover them with make up but i hope no one notices.''What time's the show?'' I asked.''Uh,well it's 10 now and our show is at 11.00." Jinxx said.I noddedand walked to the fridge.''Do we have any fucking fruit in here?'' I asked slightly annoyed.''Nope." Jake said.I slammed the fridge door and walked back to my bunk.

~~~~~~40 Minutes Later~~~~~~

I followed bvb to their stage where they were preparing everything.''5 Minutes!" Jon yelled.I was sitting on the side stage as I usually would.Cc ran out on the stage and sat behind his drums followed by Andy,Jake,Jinxx and Ashley.They performed Set the world on fire,Fallen angels,Knives and pens,Perfect weapon,The legacy,All your hate and finished the set with New religion.I stood up as the guys came running off stage all sweaty.Ash had a big smile as he came running over to me.He pulled me into a big hug."Ew! Let go of me you're all sweaty!" I yelled as i tried to get out of his grip.His grip tightened and i couldn't get out.A big smile came across my face and I bit his stomach."What the fuck!" he yelled as he let go of me.I started to laugh and he started to act hurt.

''We're going to the signing now,we'll see you later." Ash said.I didn't say anything but instead I followed him.''What are you doing?'' he asked as i walked next to him."I'm coming to the signing duh?'' I said in a sarcastic tone."Don't you usually go and see Blood on the dance floor perform then hang out with them?'' he asked.I shrugged,"I just want a change." i said.I continued to follow them to the signing table.Hundreds of fans were already lined up at the signing table.

I sat behind the table behind the guys quietly playing with my hands the whole time."Hey have you seen Emm?'' a familiar voice said.I looked up and saw Dahvie.''uh,yeah,she's behind us." cc said.''Can i talk to her?'' he asked.''Yeah sure.Emm." cc said as he turned around to me.I raised an eyebrow.''Dahvie wants to see you." i sighed as i stood up.I followed Dahvie back to where the tour buses were.''What's up?'' I asked.''What happened yesterday?'' he asked.I raised an eyebrow."When you suddenly left the tour bus,you weren't acting yourself and i couldn't find you after and then today you didn't come to our show for the first time this tour." I bit my lip,"It's nothing trust me,i just haven't been feeling the best lately." 

I looked down at my feet.That was a stupid excuse,i mentally slapped myself.''Oh Emmaline,you're such a bad liar." I lifted my head up slightly allowing me to see Dahvie who was shaking his head slowly,"You know you can tell me anything and I wont tell anyone or judge you for it." he said camly.''It's really nothing,i promise." i lied again.''I really don't believe you,there is something bothering you." he said.He sat on the floor and patted the ground next to him.I sighed and sat down next to Dahvie.

"So what is actually the problem?'' he asked.I took in a deep breath,"Dahvie." i looked down at the ground not wanting to make eye contact with him."I..i like someone I could never have and well i-" he cut me off.''It's Jayy isn't it?'' he asked.I was shocked he knew,"How did you know?'' I asked shocked.He laughed a little bit,"It's kind of obvious the way you act around him." he said.I felt my cheeks go all red and punched Dahvie softly in the arm."How dare you punch me,you shall now be taught your lesson." a big grin came across his face and he launched at me.He started to tickle me,"Da-Da--Dahvie-" I couldn't stop laughing.''Stop-please" i managed to say while laughing."Hmmm...I don't know if i should." he said smartly."Pleaseee-" i begged.He stopped tickling me."Also,if you like Jayy why would you be dating cc?'' he asked."I'm not? where did you hear that?'' I asked."Oh nothing,just because you guys are so close i thought you were." he said.I shrugged and Dahvie stood up.

He helped me off the ground."So,I now have to go and meet fans,you can come if you want?'' I stood there like an idiot for a few seconds,"yeah,i guess so." I said.Dahvie nodded and smiled.We walked back to the warped tour gates and to where we could see Jayy and Daniel crowded by fans.As soon as everyone saw Dahvie they all started to scream.The fans took photos and asked for signings for what felt like hours.''Jayy! Jayy! Can you kiss Daniel for me!" a fan yelled.I looked over to Jayy and Daniel.The girl who asked them to kiss was filming them.''Of course," Jayy said as he did his usual little giggle.Jayy pulled Daniel closer to him and kissed him passionately.I turned away from what I was looking at and bit my lip.

"It's fucking hot out here and there were alot of fans here today," Dahvie said.''You think you were out here long? I was out here with fans 30 minutes before you," Jayy said inter whining his fingers with Daniels.We walked back to their tour bus.I tried to avoid Jayy as much as I could,we hadn't even spoken in the past 2 days,nor have we even said hello.

~~~Dahvie's POV~~~

Everything was complicated between Emmaline and Jayy.I knew the story from both sides but they didn't know each others.Jayy loved Emmaline but thinks Emmaline is dating cc,he was so heartbroken he took Daniel back.And as for Emmaline,she loves Jayy and not cc but now Jayy's with Daniel because he needed to get over the pain of seeing Emmaline with cc and she doesn't know that.I can't tell Jayy that Emmaline loves him and she isn't with cc because it will mess everything up with him and Daniel.And I can't tell Emmaline that Jayy loves her either,they are just going to have to find it out themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for a while :3 i literally had no motivation what so ever -.- and I wrote this chapter while I was in class,so im sorry if its kinda shitty but I suddenly had some inspiration to write during class :3 Also please remember to Vote,Comment and Fan <3

~KrystalRawr