Chapter 1

"Emmaline!" My mum yelled.My eyes flew open instantly remembering what today was,not only was it the first day of summer break but the day I get to go with my brother on tour.

I ran to my wardrobe and put on the jeans and Asking Alexandria shirt I had.I grabbed a pair of socks and put on my purple vans. "Emmaline! are you awake yet?" my mum yelled."Yes mum! I'll be ready soon!" I yelled back in excitement.I ran to my bathroom and turned my straightener on.While my straightener heated up I put a small amount of eyeliner on.Once I straightened my hair I teased it.Once making sure it was perfect I ran down the stairs to the dining room.

I'm Emmaline Biersack,and if you didn't guess already I'm Andy Biersacks little sister.We don't often see Andy so when we do I'm always excited.Bvb is one of my favorite bands along with Avenged Sevenfold,Asking Alexandria,Blood on the dance floor and bring me the horizon.Im 5"5 and really skinny like my brother.Andy is 20 years old where as i'm 17 turning 18 in a few months.I have natural blue eyes and blonde hair,although most of the time my hair is blue or purple.I am really shy but once i know someone im not as shy around them.I love sport and I will never wear a dress or a skirt.

"Have you got everything packed?" mum asked."Yepp!" I yelled in excitement.Mum put Choc chip poptarts on a plate for me,"Thanks mum," I said as I started to eat the poptarts.Suddenly there was a knock on the door,"Emmaline,just sit down and let them walk in first," mum said.I nodded.Mum walked to the door and unlocked it,"Hi Andy!" mum said excitedly and hugged him.When mum broke from the hug I jumped out of my seat,"Andyyyyy!" I yelled as I ran towards him." hey emmali-" I cut him off by tackling him to the ground.

"Wow,that was unexpected," he giggled."I've missed you," I pouted."I've missed you too,now if you can,would you please get off me?" he asked."Oh rite," I stood up and he stood up next to me."So.Emmaline this is Jake,Jin-" I cut him off,"Andy...I think I know who they all are" I said in a duh tone."oh rite"

"We must get going now if we want to get to the venue on time," Jinxx said."Okay,have you got your bags?" Andy asked.I nodded."Well lets get going then," he said.I said goodbye to mum and dad then followed the rest of the band out the door with my heavy bags."Need some help?" cc asked."Uh,well..yes please?" He walked over to me and grabbed my bags and carried them without a struggle."Don't you find that heavy?" I asked curiously as we walked to the door of the tour bus."Nah..not at all." he shrugged.

The bus door was already open as the other members were already inside,"So this will be your house for the next 3 months" Andy said while looking in the fridge.I nodded."Oh and this is jon,our tour manager," Andy said pointing to Jon who was in the drivers seat of the tour bus.I waved nervously but he looked away."So where do I sleep?" I asked curiously."Follow me," Andy said.I followed him to another door which lead to a small aisle with a lot of bunks,"Take your pick," he smiled."Where's your bunk?" I asked. "I don't have a bunk,I have the room at the very back," he said."Oh sweet,well uh.ill take this one here," I pointed to the bunk at the very end at the bottom."Okay,well put your stuff in there and we will be leaving now," he explained.i nodded and started to unpack my stuff.

~~~5 hours later~~~

"We're here!" Jinxx yelled.I put my gameboy color down and got out of my bunk and walked to where the guys were sitting."So you are still here," Ash said sarcastically.I nodded."Who's hungry?" cc asked."Me!" everyone yelled except for me. "Well what should we get?" cc asked."Pizza!" Andy yelled."Pizza it is!" cc said excitedly.We all walked off the bus."So where's the closest pizza place?" Andy asked."Just down the road," said Jinxx.We walked a few more meters and came to the pizza place."What type of pizza do you want?" Andy asked."Uh,vegetarian with no olives," I said.He nodded and ordered the pizza's that everyone wanted.

"8 large pizzas for Biersack!" the lady at the counter called out.We all jumped to our feet and grabbed the pizzas.We couldn't be bothered waiting until we got back to the bus so we just ate our pizza's on the way."How can you eat that?" asked cc."What a vegetarian pizza?" "Yes.Pizza is just not the same without meat," he explained."Well I don't like meat much,I will only eat chicken." I said.He nodded and we came back to the tour bus.Andy unlocked the door and we walked in."Let's watch a movie!" cc said excitedly.Everyone groaned,"cc we're not watching one of your boring movies again," Ash said.

The rest of the guys left to their bunks leaving cc and I standing there."So,what do you want to watch?" I asked."Transformers!" he yelled."Hell yes!" I yelled in excitement.I loved transformers.Cc put the DVD into the DVD player and pressed play.

About 40minutes into the movie my eyes started to close and before I knew it I was in a deep sleep.

***************************************

Not really an exciting chapter but I'm starting to get tired :3 I'll upload another chapter tomorrow ^.^ Please VOTE,COMMENT and become a FAN <3