Chapter 24

Why did Andy have to be like this...I was happy with Jayy,actually happy is an understatement.Jayy makes me feel like no one else ever has and yet Andy couldn't understand that.I sighed in frustration.Jayy wouldn't use me would he like Andy said would he? i shook those thoughts put of my head,he would never do such a thing.

"Everything alright?" Jayys head popped through the bunk curtain.

"Yeah." I sighed as I held into Jayy's zebra blanket tighter.He moved his pillow and sat next to me.His arms wrapping around my body and pulling me onto his lap.I nuzzled my head into his neck as he pushed my bangs out of my face.The moment was perfect,just us sitting there in silence together.

"So what happened on the phone." he asked.

I didn't really want to talk about it,I just wanted to forget what was said and just enjoy my last night with Jayy and everyone and not have to worry. "Andy found out about us and isn't going to allow it." I said plainly. I felt Jayy stiffen and his grip on me tighten. "Don't worry,he can't stop us." I reassured him.

"I don't ever want to lose you." he whispered into my ear.I looked up into his amazing brown eyes, "And I don't ever want to lose you." We stayed like that for the next few minutes,but you can't expect the moment to stay perfect and quiet for long,after all you're on the blood on the dance floor tour bus.

"Chop chop chop you up,ima monster hahaha!" Dahvie yelled through the whole bus in a high pitch voice.Jayy and I looked at each other and laughed.We got out of the bunk and followed Dahvie into the kitchen area.

There was going to be a small kind of party on the bus I guess you could say.Dahvie had just gone out to get a shit load of alcohol with Drew and Sally.Talking about drew and Sally I wonder where they are and where everyone else was.

-2 hours later-

By now everyone was high as fuck and wasted.I think I was the only sober one in the bus.The music was loud,but not so loud you couldn't talk.I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket,I pulled it out and checked the caller ID.Andy.I declined the call but he kept calling.

A text came through from Andy,"Get back to the bus now! or I'll come and get you." I ignored him and turned off my phone.I grabbed Jayy's arm and lead him out the door and started to run. "Where are we going?" he asked. "To a park." I stopped running when I knew we were out of the warped tour grounds.

A small park came in sight,"Race you to a swing." I challenged Jayy.I thought I was going to win then I felt his arms around me. "So you can run when you're drunk." I turned around and poked his cheek.

"What makes you think I'm drunk?" he laughed.

"Well the fact you've been drinking,clearly." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Haha oh really? I had one drink,that was all,I didn't have anymore because I wanted to remember the last night I have with you." By now our faces were centimeters apart. "This won't be the lat night we ever see each other will it?"

"Of course it won't be." he crashed his lips to mine.I instantly kissed back.He licked my lip begging for entrance but I denied.I wrapped my legs around his waist making sure not to break the kiss so now he was holding me.He spun around and fell over,making me fall with him.We were both laughing on the grass. "Great way to be romantic." I teased.

I got off of Jayy and ran to the swing leaving him on the ground.Jayy finally stood up and made it to the swing,but by now I was going really fast.Once we had finished swinging we walked back to the bus hand in hand.When we opened the bus door everyone was asleep.I checked the time on the clock.Holy shit it was 1am already it was early for them to all be asleep.

Jayy and I walked back to his bunk.I got in the bunk first,I was just going to wear my jeans and Botdf shirt to bed.Jayy stripped down into his boxers and threw the clothes he was wearing into the bunk below.Jayy slid in the bunk and wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight emm.Love you." he pecked my lips. "Love you too jayy."

I shut my eyes wishing this day would never end,I didn't want to leave tomorrow and I felt so safe when I was around Jayy.I sighed and shut my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

._." shit chapter yeah I know,but the past few chapters I've had a major writers block. I'll hopefully update again in a few days,I kind of have some ideas p-p anyways thanks for always voting,commenting and fanning guys C:

Also,has anyone heard bring me the horizons new song? it's amazing and I've been listening to it non stop xD

And just a question,if you could spend a day with anyone who would it be an what would you do? leave me a comment telling me :)

I have a new jahvie fanfic I'm writing so go check it out C: well if you want to p-p http://www.wattpad.com/11143158-forever-and-always-jahvie-fanfiction-chapter-1

~KrystalRawr