Chapter 5

I woke up to a shaking of the bed.I wiped my eyes and looked around me.I was in a bunk,but not mine.I remembered what happened last night,how Jayy had taken me to the show and i had stayed here the night as our tour bus door was closed.But im wondering why the whole bus was moving.I yawned and cracked all the bones in my body.Its the first thing i do before i get out of bed.I rolled over and fell out of the bunk hitting the floor with a thump.''Fuck..." i groaned quietly.I was face down and my nose felt like it had just been punched and as for my wrist i had never felt so much pain.I had rollen off the top bunk by accident and landed face first and landing on my arm.A few tears escaped my eyes,i felt like bursting into tears but i had to hold that back,i couldn't wake everyone up.

"Are you alright?'' I turned my head to see a tired Jayy poking his head out of bunk.''Mhmm," i said as i slowly tried to get myself up off the floor.He wiped his eyes and got out of his bunk in nothing but his boxers.''Are you sure,it doesn't look like it," he said as he came over to help me up.''I'm sure," i lied.It hurt,but I didn't want to make a big fuss about it.I had already woken him up.He wiped the tears away that i had in my eyes but i just put my head down as they were continuing to escape my eyes.''Why is the bus moving?'' i asked.Jayy's eyes widened,''We must have slept in and now we must be driving to our next venue." he said.''Shit" i mumbled."Shut the fuck up," someone groaned.I turned my head to where the sound came from."sorry.." i mumbled."Don't be sorry Drew is like that in the mornings," Jayy Said.I bit my lower lip.''Are you alright to stand?'' he asked.I nodded and he let go of me,"im just going to go get some clothes on,feel free to find something to eat or do whatever," he said before going back into his bunk.

I walked into the main room and saw someone in the drivers seat driving the bus.Yep...we were on the way to our next venue,Andy is going to kill me.I walked over to the couch and sat down on it crossing my legs.I rested my arm on my leg as my wrist was in so much pain.My wrist was getting quite swollen,i ran a finger across it lightly.I heard some footsteps getting closer but i kept my head down as i didn't want to be seen crying again.''Want something to eat?'' Jayy said.I shook my head.''Are you sure? We have a shit tonne of stuff,Lucky charms,left over pizza,toast,poptarts and uh,that's all," he said.I shook my head again."Okay then." he walked over to the couch i was sitting on and threw himself onto it.He grabbed the tv remote and turned the tv on.

He flicked through the channels,"Anything you want to watch?'' he asked.I shook my head again,not looking up at him.''Are you sure everything is alright?'' he asked concerned.''I'm sure everything is alright," i said as i bit my lip.''You're lying." he said sternly.''What?'' i asked.''You're lying." he said again.I put my head up a bit and looked at him biting my lip.''No im not,and why do you think im lying?'' i asked.''You're biting your lip,and you have tears falling down your cheek," he said as he moved closer to me.I couldn't deny it.I lifted my head up.''So what actually hurts?'' he asked.I lifted my jacket sleeve up a tiny bit for him to see how swollen it was.''Why didn't you show me before?'' he asked.I shrugged,"didn't want to make a big deal," i said.''You may have broken it,show me your whole arm.I shook my head.''Why not?'' he asked concerned.''Because its will be okay," i mumbled.

''You need to get it looked at," he said.This is just what I dreaded."Jayy.It's fine,im nearly an adult i can take care of myself," i said sternly.He shook his head and got up.He walked over to the driver and said something that i wasn't sure of.''Emm,what's your brothers number,i need to text him to tell him you are with us," he said.I shook my head,"You're just going to tell him about my arm,'' i said.''Don't trust me? Call him on my phone and you can tell him," he said as he gave me his phone.

With my right hand i typed Andy's number in and pressed call.A few moments later Andy answered.

A:''Hello,who's this?''

E:''It's me Andy,Emm'

A:"Oh,why are you calling me when im in the bus with you?'' he asked

E:''You're not in the bus with me," i said plainly.

A:"So your not on the tour bus!" he yelled frantically.

E:"No,Andy...Im Not,im with blood on the dance floor because the bus was locked last night and it's nice to know you didn't even notice i was gone."

I instantly hung up the phone.I was hurt,he didn't even know i was missing,my own brother who said he'd always be there for me.He was never like this until he started dating Juliet. ''What happened?'' Jayy asked shocked.''He didn't even know i wasn't there." i mumbled.''I'm sure he did,maybe je was joking," Jayy said.I shook my head and rested back into the couch.

-----15 minutes later----

The bus came to a stop.''Are we here?'' I asked.''Nope,'' Jayy said.I didn't know what he meant by that.''Just follow me," he said.I stood up and followed Jayy to the door.As he opened it I realized we we're at a hospital.''Jayy!'' i yelled in anger.''I'm sorry but we have to get it checked out.'' he said.I shook my head and tried running back to the bus but two arms wrapped around my waiste and picked me up off the floor.''Put me down Jayy!'' I yelled.I punched his back realizing i had just used my arm.I cried out in pain.''See you're not alright," he said.He walked me into the hospital.

---20 minutes later---

''See i told you it wasn't alright,your wrist is broken," Jayy said.''Shut it," i said playfully.''So what color would you like on your cast?'' the lady who just applied the white layer of my cast on."Uhh...i don't think you guys have black,so purple?'' i asked.She nodded and went to her drawer and grabbed a fluro purple color.She started putting it on and at that moment i saw five familiar people with one girl holding one of the people's hands walk over to where i was.''Is that Andy and the guys?'' I asked Jayy as he looked behind him.A big smile came across his face,"yep," he said.I could fucking kill him right now.''You fucking asshole," i mumbled.Andy and the boys walked over to the side of me where the lady was finishing off my cast on my left hand.''Thanks for telling me," Andy said to Jayy as he held Juliet's hand.''So how did this happen?'' cc asked.''I fell out of the bunk," i said.Cc started laughing his ass off."You bastard,i can knock you out with this cast," i stated.

The lady had finished putting the cast on and i was free to leave the hospital.I walked out the hospital standing next to Jayy."Emm! Where are you going?'' Andy yelled out.I turned my head and realized bvb were walking the other way.''You have to go with them," Jayy said.I sighed,"okay,and thanks for last night." i waved to him and ran off to the direction Andy and the rest of the band were.We walked back to the tour bus that wasn't parked too far away.As Jinxx unloadked the door Andy came and stood next to me with Juliet.''Emm." he said quietly.I shot him a glare."You didn't even know I was gone,you fucking Jackass,you said you'd always be there for me but you've changed because of her!" i pointed to Juliet with my non broken hand and stormed inside the bus and into my bunk.I sat against the wooden board's and cried into my knee's.

I heard my curtain bunk quietly open,"Go the fuck away Andy,i fucking hate you!" i yelled.''It's not Andy." someone said.I looked up and saw cc.''Mind if i come in?'' he asked quietly.I shook my head,''come in,'' i mumbled.He came in and closed the curtain and sat next to me."What's going on with you and Andy?'' he asked.I shrugged."Just fighting," i said.''But why?'' he asked.''Because,last night we we're supposed to go to the show but because of Juliet we didn't,i stormed out and said some things,then Jayy took me because he saw me,i stayed there that night and then this morning when Jayy made me call Andy to tell him where I was Andy didn't even know I wasn't on the bus,if I wasn't with Jayy I would have been left at the venue without Andy even knowing,it shows how much me cares," i started to cry even more.I rested my head on cc's shoulder and he put his arm around me and puleld me closer to him."I'm sure everything will be fine soon," he whispered.

I finally stopped crying and wiped the tears away.I left my head resting on cc's shoulder and before i knew it my eyes started to close and i fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh god ._. i feel like this chapter was fucking horrible >_< but atleast i got a chapter up? i'll update again tonight xD please Vote,Comment and Fan <33 luv yewww all xD KrystalRawr