Chapter 12

*Emmaline's POV*

"Pstt...Emm." i heard someone whisper.I opened one eye to see Dahvie standing at the front of my bunk."What is it?'' i groaned."Shhh," he held his index finger over his lips.He pointed to Jayy's bunk which was across from mine."What about it?'' i whispered.A big grin came across his face as i heard some more faint movements come from Jayy's bunk.Dahvie got his phone and put it on record.He tip toed over to Jayy's bunk and looked back at me to make sure I was watching.

He put his hand over his mouth as he opened Jayy's bunk curtain really fast.''Dahvie! What the fuck!" Jayy yelled as he quickly jumped off Daniel.Dahvie bursted out with laughter.Having to see that first thing in the morning didn't put me in a good mood,I didn't exactly want to see Jayy on top of Daniel eating each other's faces.I shut my bunk curtain as quick as i could and buried my face into my pillow as I continued to hear Dahvie laughing."What's going on out here?'' I heard what sounded like Sally's voice.Dahvie's laughter stopped,"Opened the bunk to see Jayy on Daniel," he laughed even more."Fuck you!" i heard Jayy yell out."Can you all please shut the fuck up,it's too early!" I yelled."No fuck you bitch!" Dahvie yelled and he laughed.

I sat up quickly and saw the outline of Dahvie against my bunk curtain.I smiled and jumped on him through the curtain."What the fuck!'' he yelled as we both fell onto the floor.I should have thought that through more,not only did it hurt Dahvie but it hurt me.Sally bursted out with laughter and pointed at Dahvie and I on the floor."What was that for?'' Dahvie asked as i continued to sit on his back.''Oh.I don't know? just thought it would be fun?'' I said sarcastically."Okay,you got me,now will you get off me?'' he asked.''Hmmm...how about no." i said and started playing with his hair because I knew how he hated people touching his hair."Stoppp!" he pleaded.I laughed while he struggled to stop me from playing with his hair.''Well,if you're not going to stop playing with my hair i must do this." he pushed me off of him and started tickling me."St--Stop--you-Faucking---asshole!" i said in between laughing.''How about no?'' he said and winked.

I tried getting out of his grip but he wouldn't stop tickling me."Sally! Jayy! Help me!'' i yelled.''Dahvie,get off the poor girl." Sally said.''No way!" he yelled back.''No Jack's tonight if you don't stop,i'll hide it all." sally said eyeing Dahvie.He instantly stopped,"Fuck no,no one takes my alcohol bitch." he walked to the couch leaving me there breathless.''Thanks Sally." i said as she walked past me to the main room.

I got off the floor and went to my bunk to grab some clothes for the day and walked to the shower.I shut the door behind me and got un-dressed.I turned the shower on and let the freezing cold water run down my back.

I got out of the shower and towel dried my hair and not even bothering to put any makeup on.I grabbed my dirty clothes in my left hand and opened the bathroom door.I threw my dirty clothes in my bunk and walked out to where everyone was sitting.Everyone looked over at me wide eyed,"What?'' I asked raising en eyebrow."You don't have any make up on and you look amazing." Jayy said.I felt my face turn red,"I don't look amazing and i'll be putting some on later i can't be fucked right now." i said as I took a seat next to Jayy ."Aren't you hot?" he asked."Huh,what do you mean?'' i asked.He looked at my hoodie,"Wearing that hoodie in this heat?'' 

Shit...I made sure not to bite my lip otherwise it would make him curious and he would know im lying,"No..Not really,i just love wearing hoodies." i smiled.He nodded and turned back to watching the tv.

The door to the bus opened,"i'm back with breakfast guys!" Daniel announced as he walked through the tour bus door with his hand's full.He looked at me,"Oh shit.Emm,sorry I forgot that you were here and didn't get you any food." he said.''It's okay," i fake smiled and stood up.I walked to my bunk and grabbed my wallet.I walked back past everyone and to the tour bus door."Where are you going?'' Dahvie asked."To get food." i said sternly and walked out the door and slamming it behind me.