Chapter 9

~~~~Jayy's POV~~~

I was sitting on the couch watching Salad fingers on my laptop with Dahvie when i heard a knock at the door.I instantly jumped off the couch and put my laptop down.Dahvie stared at me strangely as i ran to the door.I opened it as fast as i could and there standing at the steps to the tour bus was Daniel.My face lit up with excitement.I jumped from where i was onto him causing him to fall over."Woah Jayy,you nearly killed me," he said as i laughed.Daniel was on the ground with me on sitting on top of him."I've missed you,'' he said as he put his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him.''I've missed you too," i whispered as i leaned closer to him.Our lips were just about to touch,"Get a fucking room!" Dahvie yelled.I instantly pulled away from Daniel and looked at Dahvie who was laughing hysterically.I got off Daniel and helped him up and took his bags inside the tour bus.

Daniel followed me into the bus and through to bunk alley."So.here are the bunks,you can have one to yourself if you want to," i said awkwardly as i showed him the free bunks.I helped him pack his stuff into his bunk before we walked back to the main room.We sat on the couch next to Dahvie who continued to watch Salad fingers.I just loved how creepy salad fingers was,it was like creepy humour. ''Do you guys have a show tonight?'' Daniel asked.I shook my head,"We have a show tomorrow at 3." i said.Daniel pulled me onto his lap and i rested my head on his chest.God i missed these days.There was a knock at the door.I looked at Dahvie,''Can you get it,i cant be fucked getting up." i said.He groaned and put the laptop down.He walked slowly to the door before he opened it.

"Hey Emm," he said excitedly.I pushed myself against Daniel even more,i can't seem to forget yesterday even though i had no reason to feel the way i did.She was never mine to begin with and now I have Daniel back."Want to come in?'' Dahvie asked.I couldn't hear what she was saying but then i heard two pairs of footsteps walk this way.I turned my head and looked over at emmaline.''Hey,Uh,i just realized i have to go," she quickly walked to the door,opened it and started running.

"What was that all about?'' Dahvie asked.''Don't know?'' i answered."I'm going to go have a shower quickly." he walked away leaving Daniel and I together.''I've missed this so much," i said honestly.He looked down at me and smiled.That smile.It got me everytime,he was just so mesmerizing.I wrapped my arms around his neck,"So shall we finish of what we started?'' I whispered.He nodded.I stared into his hazel eyes not taking my eyes off them as he leaned into me.My lips met his and it felt good to finally feel his lips touch mine again after all these months.The kiss got more intense before i pulled away slowly.I rested my head back on his chest as i looked up at him and smiled.

~~~Emmaline's POV~~~

I was going to see Jayy and Dahvie as I didn't want to see anyone else right now.Their bus was parked right next to us so i didn't have to walk too far.As I kocked on their tour bus door I heard a few things going on inside then footsteps getting closer.The door opened and I saw Dahvie standing there,"Hey Emm," a big smile came across his face which also made me smile."Want to come in?'' he asked.I nodded,"Yeah,that would be awesome." Dahvie stepped aside and let me in,making sure to shut the door behind him.When i walked in I saw Jayy with Daniel.I felt hurt knowing that Jayy doesn't love me but his heart is always going to be for Daniel.A held back the tears,"Uh..I just realized i have to go." i said trying to hold back the tears.I turned around with my head down and walked to the door as fast as i could.I opened it and then ran as fast as I could to get away.

My legs carried me away from the warped tour grounds and I came across a small park.I walked over to the swingset and sat on it.I let the tears fall.I don't know why I felt like this.I know that Jayy is gay and I'd never have a chance with him,and i should be happy that he is back with Daniel...But...I don't know.I started to slowly swing on the swing set when i heard some footsteps behind me.It's probably just some random walking through here.''So,this is what you had to do so importantly?'' Someone asked.I recognized the voice and turned my head.''Hey dahv." i faked a smile.

He walked over to the swing next to me and sat on it."So what's wrong?'' he asked.''Nothing." i was a horrible liar.''You can tell me anything." I looked over at him,"It's really nothing." i looked down and bit my lip.''Emm.You're biting your lip,it's easy to tell." I looked over at him.''Am I really that predictable?'' i asked.''Well...Jayy kind of told me what it means when you bite your lip." he smiled a bit."So what is really wrong?'' he asked.

I hesitated whether i should tell him the truth or not,"Just some problems with Andy and just some other things." i lied.''And what are those other things?'' he asked.''Jayy," i said so quietly he couldn't hear."What?'' he asked."Just family." i said.He nodded,"Are you sure that's all?'' he asked.I nodded quickly.''Well...do you want to go back to the bus?'' he asked.I shook my head."i might just go back to my tour bus." i said.We got up off the swing set and started walking back to the warped tour grounds.

~~~Jayy's POV~~~

''I'll be right back," Dahvie said as he walked towards the door."Where are you going?'' I asked as i lifted my head up from Daniels chest."I'm going after Emmaline,she seems upset.'' he said."Okay,cya." i said as he walked out the door making sure to shut it behind him.

"Who's uh Emmaline?'' Daniel said unsure."Andy Biersack's sister,she's also a good friend," I said."Well why'd she run off when she saw you?'' he asked.I looked up at him raising an eyebrow,"She ran off after seeing me?'' I asked shocked."Yeah,she walked through the door happy until she saw you." he said.I shrugged,"Don't know why she would." I looked back up at Daniel,those eyes,they were amazing hazel eyes."I love you," i said softly."i love you too." he said.I leaned into kiss him and he moved his head."What was that for meanie?'' I pouted."Oh Jayy...you will never grow up." he giggled.

______________________________________________________________

Sorry i haven't updated in what 2,3 days? o_O Um...and sorry for the boring chapter but it took me a long time to write this chapter with no inspiration :3 okay well...the next chapter will hopefully be better >_< Please remember to Vote,Comment and Fan <3 

-KrystalRawr