Chapter 30

*Emm's POV*

~Skip forward 8 or so hours~

After driving for 8 hours we pulled into the driveway of a big house.Jayy took the keys out of the ignition. "We're home." I turned and looked at him as he smiled.

He opened his door and stepped out,shutting the door behind him.I looked back at the house and took a deep breath. "Im home" I whispered to myself.I smiled and stepped out of the car.I helped Jayy grab my bags and followed him to the front door of the house.Before Jayy even had the chance to touch the door handle it flew open and there stood a very excited Dahvie.

"JAYY.WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU.YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T BE LONG. I WAS WORRIED. I THOUGHT SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN. IF YOU WERE GONE WHO WOULD COOK BREAKFAST FOR ME? I'D DIE OF STARVATION. WHO WOULD I BE ABLE TO RANT TO I YOU WERE GONE." He took a deep breath before blabbering on again,"OH HI EMM. IVE MISSED YOU, IS THAT WHERE JAYY WAS? ARE YOU STAYING WITH US? CAN YOU COOK? BECAUSE-"

"DAHVIE" Jayy shut him up. "Did you even breathe just then? And how much sugar have you had? You're worse than my cousin when he has red cordial"

Dahvie laughed,"I've just missed you both.Is Emmaline staying with us?"

"Yes,now if you don't mind,can you please step out the way so I can show Emmaline her new room"

Dahvie's eyes lit up as he stood out the way. I picked up my bags and followed Jayy up a huge lot of stairs. "I should of participated in p.e" I complained as I dragged myself up the rest of the stairs.

Once at the top of the stairs I followed Jayy past the bathroom and next to it was a room with a purple door.He opened it and put my bags down.

"You'll be sharing a room with me,if that's okay with you." I nodded and placed the bags in my hand down.

"Sorry it's kind of a mess at the moment,getting back from tour and you know" he scratched the back of his neck.

"It's fine." I laughed. He nodded and quickly picked his clothes up off the floor and threw them on his bed. "So,over there to your left is where you can put your clothes."

"Thanks." I walked to all my bags and started unpacking all my clothes and putting them where jayy said I could. After jayy had cleaned the floor of the room he helped me unpack the rest of my clothes.

"All done." I said happily. "Good,I think you might have more clothes than Dahvie" Jayy laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin in my shoulder.

"You're still as short as ever." he whispered.

Dahvie yelled,causing both of us to jump, "NOW THAT YOU'RE HERE TOGETHER DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN HAVE SEX 24/7 .AND IF YOU DO,REMEMBER TO USE PROTECTION KIDS,JUST LIKE I DO"

"Your face is enough protection" I laughed.

"I've-Uhm-Well-Girls." He stuttered as he tried to think of something. "Fuck it,you win." He laughed and walked off.

"I wonder about him sometimes." Jayy shook his head.

-

"Dinner is ready!" Dahvie yelled. Jayy and I got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen where Dahvie was wearing a hello kitty apron.I laughed at how feminine he looked right now.

I grabbed my bowl. Spaghetti.One of my favorites.Jayy,Dahvie and I sat on the couch watching My neighbor Totoro while eating dinner.

Once I had finished I was so full,I couldn't even breathe. "There's more if you want it." Dahvie added. I shook my head,"Im going to die if I eat anymore,I can't even breathe"

The rest of the night all of us just watched movies and ate candy together.It felt great being here.

---------------

Short chapter,I know.But only one or two chapters left to go cx Im thinking of writing a sequel .So tell me what you guys think c: