Chapter 7

I've been on warped tour for one month now.There's only two more months left.The touring has been pretty fun.I still am a bit rough with Andy and I haven't talked to Juliet since that time she sat next to me.She is on our bus all day and everyday.I've gotten so much closer with Jayy and Dahvie,they are amazing,there hasn't been a day where i haven't hung out with them.I've fallen for Jayy but i know I will never be able to have him.I'm a girl and his gay and he could have anyone he wanted so i don't see why it would ever be me,but I won't tell him that,i can't ruin our friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~Jayy's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jayy can I talk to you?'' Dahvie called from his room.I got up off the couch and put my twizzlers down."This better be important you bastard i put my twizzlers down for you!'' I yelled as i walked past the bunks to the back room which was his."Sit down bitch," he said sarcasticly.I sat on the floor and crossed my legs.He shook his head,"I meant on the bed not on the floor but I guess that will be fine." he said."So what is it Dahvie?'' I asked.

He sat on the floor with me,"So.You promise to answer everything honestly?'' he asked.I looked at him like he was crazy,what the fuck was he going to ask me.''Why did you not go back out with Daniel when he asked you?'' He asked.My whole body tensed up.How did he know about that,i thought he wasn't home."H-how did you know about that?'' i asked shocked.''You were yelling everything and i happened to open the tour bus door as you yelled it all." He said.I was shocked.''Why won't you? you never stopped talking about how much you loved him after you caught him cheating," Dahvie said.Those words hit me hard.

I was coming back from tour early.I couldn't wait to see my amazing man.I had missed him so much.I caught a taxi to his apartment and i was going to surprise him.

I walked up to the front door and it was locked.His car was in the driveway so why is it locked?I looked under the mat at the front door and sure enough the spare key was there.I walked into the house,it was quiet."Daniel!" i called out.No answer.I shrugged and shut the door.I walked up the stairs to his room.I smiled as i walked up to it.I turned the handle to the door and saw something i never wanted to see.Him with another guy....He was pushing him up against the wall."Daniel..." the lump in my throat wouldn't let me say anymore.He quickly got off the guy and looked at me.''Jayy its not what it looks like." I felt the tears fill my eyes.''How could you-" i was cut off by my own sobbing.I ran away from his room and down the stairs as quick as i could."We're over Daniel!" i yelled as i opened the front door."Jayy wai-" i continued to run as far away from his block as i could.

"Jayy are you alright?'' Dahvie snapped me out of my thoughts.''Huh?'' i asked cluelessly.He reached his hand out and wiped the tear away."Sorry,flashbacks," I mumbled.Dahvie nodded his head,"So why did you say no if you still love him?'' Dahvie asked.It was a good question.I don't know why,i still loved him although he hurt me."Its emmaline isn't it?'' Dahvie asked.I looked at him shocked,"No." i said."You're such a bad liar Jayy." He said.Was i falling for Emmaline? I couldn't be...i've always been gay.I couldn't."Jayy.just admit it." I looked up at Dahvie,"I'm confused...I don't know if I do or not,i mean im gay how could i possibly like a girl? i never have." i said honestly.''Well,maybe you found the one." Dahvie said.''Maybe," I mumbled. "Just go ask her out now then!" Dahvie yelled excitedly."I don't know Dahv-" i was cut off by him,"Stop being a fucking little boy,go follow your heart." He was right.I smiled,"Okay,thanks for the help." i hugged him and stood up."Go get her!" he yelled as i walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Emmaline's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emmaline can you please come here!'' Andy yelled from his room.I got out of my bunk and cc looked at me from his bunk.I unhappily stomped to his room to see Juliet in there."Great," i whispered under my breath."What is it?'' I asked unhappily."I need to talk to you with Juliet." i knew there was no point arguing with him.I shut the door behind me and walked over to him."Right.Firstly,you need to stop being so ignorant,you have never even talked to Juliet and you are just being a little shit to her,you're fucking 17 Emmaline." He said sternly.I looked over to Juliet who was just standing and watching."What is it that you don't like about her?'' he asked.''She's a whore,she is just going to use you" i said straight away."You don't know her Emmaline! You haven't even taken the time to talk to her." he yelled."I don't want to see you get hurt again Andy and i'm not going to trust her,she's not like your other 'girlfriends'!" i yelled back.''Exactly,She is different,she cares." I shook my head."You will apologize to her now and get to know her." Andy said."No,fuck her!" i yelled."Get out of my tour bus now! Go find your own way home!" he yelled.I ran out of the room with tears falling from my eyes.

"How could he choose her over me,im blood," i mumbled.I ran out of the tour bus."Emmaline wait!" someone yelled.I turned around to see who it was and it was cc."What's wrong?'' he asked.I couldn't say it.I just cried.I sat on the floor and he knelt down to me."Tell me what is wrong." I shook my head."Please," i shook my head again.He sat on the floor with his legs crossed and pulled me onto his lap.I cried into his chest a bit more."Andy.." i managed to say."What about Andy?'' he asked.''He...said,i had to apologize to juliet,i said she can get fucked and he told me to get off his tour bus.not return and to find my own way home.." i said as i wiped my tears away.''I'm sure he doesn't mean it." he whispered to me.I looked up into his eyes."You always help me cc,i couldn't ask for anymore."

''I'm always here to help," he smiled.''Oh cc...also.I need some help with other things." He looked back down into my eyes."What with?'' he asked.''Well...I love someone i know i cant be with..." i said calmly.I don't know why i'm asking him for help with this,maybe because he has helped me so much and is the only person i can talk to and trust."Why can't you be with them,you're amazing,anyone would love to be with you.who is it?" I looked back down."It's Jayy...and his well...His gay and no one has ever wanted me anyways," i said as another tear fell.Everything in life was so complicated and messed up.Cc lifted my chin up,"You know who does love you?'' he asked."who?'' i asked.I continued to look into his eyes and he leaned into me and pressed his lips against mine.I kissed him back then pulled away quickly.

He looked hurt."I'm sorry cc....But...I can't just get over Jayy like this and move on." i said.cc Nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~Jayy's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of my tour bus and walked a few buses along to where Emmaline's bus was.I was going to ask her to come to the park with me and I was going to ask her there.I had never felt this way about a girl,it was strange and somehow felt right at the same time.As i came up to the bus i saw her in cc's arms.They leaned into eachother and they kissed.I couldn't take it.I ran back to the bus as quick as i could and ran through the bus to my bunk.I let the tears fall.I know she wasn't mine,but i wanted her to be and now she couldn't.I was heartbroken once again,why was i ever so stupid to think i could have her? I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Daniel.I can't believe i still had his number saved.

Jayy:Hey Daniel...About yesterday...im sorry i said no again,but do you want to give me another chance?

I played with my hands waiting for him to reply when finally he did.

Daniel:Never thought you would ask.Of course x

I was instantly happy again.The boy i had always loved had gotten back together with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xD so i updated twice today.Does that make up for not updating? i hope so :3 anyways please remember to Vote,Fan and Comment :3 -KrystalRawr <3