Chapter 15

"D-Daniel...How could you again." tears were falling down my face,i felt like running but my legs felt like they were cemented to the tour bus.He pulled away from the guy he was kissing."Jayybear.its not what-" i cut him off,"Daniel! This is the same person as last time! You fucking cheated AGAIN! I trusted you! I can't believe you did this! Get the fuck out of my tour bus! Get out of my fucking life! I never want to fucking see you again!" I yelled."Jayy-plea-" I wasn't going to listen to his excuses."No Daniel! Not again! Get your shit,leave immediately and don't come back!" i yelled again with more tears falling from my eyes."It was a lie all along." i sobbed as i went to my bunk and grabbed all his shit.

He followed me into the back room."Jayy,give me another chance please.Im sorry." I ignored him and continued to pack his stuff.His arms wrapped around my waiste and I turned around and slapped him across the face.''No Daniel.It was a lie all along.This is the same person as last time.Now get out of my life." i pushed him to the door and I had no idea where that other bastard was.I opened the door and he walked out of the tour bus.I slammed the door shut and bursted into tears.I ran to my bunk and buried my face into the pillow.

"It was a lie...all along." i sobbed.I can't believe I was stupid enough to ever believe he actually loved me and stupid enough to take him back.

~~~Emmaline's POV~~~

"Okay,well i'm going to go now." i hugged everyone in bvb and left their tour bus.I walked past the few tour buses and came across botdf's tour bus.They wouldn't be back yet,they'd be meeting fans.I opened the door and heard quiet sobs coming from the back of the bus.I slowly walked to the back room where all the bunks were and heard the sobs coming from Jayy's bunk."Jayy,are you alright?'' i asked softly.There was no reply,just sobbing.I opened his bunk curtain slowly and saw him there looking a wreck.

"What happened Jayy?'' I asked.He shook his head and continued to sob.I made room in the bunk so we could both fit."Jayy,please tell me what's wrong,you know you can tell me anything." i whispered."Daniel." he managed to say."What about Daniel?'' I asked.He sat up so he was sitting next to me instead of him laying down and me sitting in the corner of the bunk.

"He...Cheated." he started to sob louder than before.I pulled Jayy into a big hug."Aww Jayy.I'm sorry." I whispered.I couldn't believe Daniel would do this.Once was bad enough but a second fucking time.My whole body filled with rage but i needed to keep calm and comfort Jayy."He doesn't deserve you Jayy." i whispered.Jayy shook his head."You,dont understand...he was my everything.I truly loved him." he sobbed even more.I pulled Jayy onto my lap and surprisingly he was much lighter than I thought he was.

He rested his head on my shoulder and continued to cry into it."Don't worry Jayy,you'll find someone who truly loves you and someone you deserve," i whispered as i pushed the hair out of his eyes."I kicked him off the bus and told him to never talk to me again...I regret doing that." he said in between sobs."Oh Jayy,it was his fault not yours and he deserved to be kicked off the bus." He continued to cry into my shoulder before he fell asleep.

I heard the tour bus door open and I heard footsteps."Jayy are you in here!" Dahvie yelled.''In here Dahvie," I whispered.Dahvie opened the bunk curtain and I held my finger over my lips signalling him to be quiet."What happened?'' he whispered."Daniel cheated on Jayy again,he's a wreck." i whispered.''That fucking asshole,how could he-" i cut him off,"Dahvie,don't get angry,now's not the time,Jayy already kicked him off the bus." I whispered.''Okay...Well i'm going to the fans,i'll just tell them Jayy can't make it,are you going to stay here with Jayy?'' Dahvie asked.I nodded and he left.I rested my head against the wooden bunk and started to shut my eyes.

~~~12 hours later~~~

I opened my eyes to everything being black and Jayy's body slightly moving."sorry." Jayy mumbled. "Don't be Jayy," i whispered."What time is it?'' I asked.There was a bit more movement from Jayy's arm and then there was a light from his phone."1.40.we slept for nearly 12 hours" he whispered.I nodded.Jayy moved off my lap where he had fallen asleep."Where are you going?'' I asked him."A walk,care to come?" he asked bluntly.I nodded and got out the bunk quietly.Jayy shined his phone towards the exit of the bus and I followed him.We quietly unlocked the door and stepped outside the bus.It was actually quite cold for a summer's night.

I could see Jayy's face in the slight shining light from the street lights.He looked a wreck,he had red eyes from crying,his make up was all smudged and his hair was all messy.Jayy lead the way to a small park.I had no idea where he was planning on going but he was walking quite slowly with me by his side.If it weren't for the few street lights the park would be pitch black.Jayy walked over to a swingset and sat down on one.I sat next to the free one next to him.

Jayy took in a deep breathe and the light was just bright enough for me to see the outline of his face."Why me?'' he asked."Why did he do this a second time? with the same person." Jayy asked.I looked down at my feet and back up at Jayy,"I don't know Jayy...But what I do know is that you deserve someone better than him." i said just loud enough for him to hear.I looked back at my feet and back at Jayy.I could see a tear fall from his eye's again.

"I mean...the whole time he was dating that guy while he was with me...and what I don't get is,he was on my tour bus with that guy...and it's probably been going on the whole time..i don't know." He gave up.I didn't know how to respond to what he had said."We should probably get back to the bus Jayy." i said quietly.He nodded and we stood up from the swings.Jayy lead the way back to the tour bus.

---------

We got back to the bus and Jayy turned the door knob slowly so it wouldn't make too much noise.He looked back at me and I could see he was still crying a little bit.He opened up the door and i followed him inside.Just before we got to the door where the door to the bunk's were he turned around and looked at me.It was hard to see in here,the only source of light we had was Jayy's phone."Thanks for coming with me." he said emotionlessly."It's all good Jayy," i smiled slightly and pulled him into a hug.It sucked that he was taller than me.He pulled away from the hug and opened the door slowly making sure not to make too many sounds.We both went to our separate bunks.

I could hear the slight sniffles coming from Jayy's bunk.I couldn't get back to sleep knowing how long I had slept just before.I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and scrolled through my contacts until I came across Jayy.

E:I can't sleep :// 
J:neither...
E:Jayy.I know how you feel,so if you need to talk you always have me x
J:I know...Do you mind if i come to your bunk,i feel so alone right now.
E:sure.x

I put my phone down and heard movement coming from a bunk then i heard Jayy's footsteps.The bunk curtain opened slightly and Jayy's head appeared."Come in." i whispered.I moved over so there was room for Jayy.He hopped in and made himself comfortable.We were laying back to back and it felt quite awkward because of how small the bunks were.I have no idea how Daniel and Jayy managed to fit in one bunk."Night Jayy." i whispered."Night." he said just loud enough so i could hear it.I shut my eyes.Oh Jayy,you don't deserve this...

-------------------------------------------------------------

So :3 quite predictable? yeah yeah i know.Just don't kill me xD Uhmm.Yeah :3 sorry it took so long to get up i forgot to save it the first time ;( and i haven't had much writing time lately.But please remember to Vote,Fan and Comment ^-^

~KrystalRawr